Chapter 5

...

Tharion's and Draco's P.O.V.

The twins watched Katherine run away with smiles on their faces.

"And off she goes." Draco said in amusement.

"Please don't torture her like that. If you haven't notice, she gets really talkative when she's nervous." Lyla said. "Or if someone's flirting with her." She added with a chuckle.

Tharion and Draco snapped their heads to her.

"Oh really?" Draco said lowly.

"Very interesting." Tharion added in the same tone.

They could feel how their possessive instincts started to kick in.

'We'll have to keep an eye on her brother. She is a very beautiful flower after all.' Draco said.

'Definitely.' Tharion confirmed.

"Don't make those looks. I know what you're planning. And I don't approve. Let her get used to this first." Lyla said sternly.

"Sorry Lyla, but we can't really control it. She has us under her spell." Draco said and slumped himself in Katherine's chair.

"What are you talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"Well... We were giving it some thought after yesterday's incident..." Draco began hesitantly.

"And there's a big chance Katherine might be our mate." Tharion added flatly.

"WHAT?! NO FUCKIG WAY!" Lyla yelled in astonishment.

"Yes fucking way. That's why we're trying to get to know her." Draco said.

"So we could see if she truly is our mate or if we're just temporarily smitten by her." Tharion added.

"Omg, omg, omg, omg! I swear to God! If she turns out to be you fucking mate, I don't know what I'll do!" Lyla said excitedly.

"I mean, we could just light her up and see if she is, but I don't think you'd ever forgive us if it turns out she's not our mate." Draco said suggestively.

"Oh hell no! I almost fainted when Blaze did that to me out of nowhere. So nope. Not happening without Kate's approval." Lyla immediately grumbled in protest.

"That's what I thought." Draco said with a laugh.

"We'll be going now. We still have-"

"I'm back." Katherine said softly.

The three of them turned to her. She placed the tray with coffees on her table and faced them.

"I-didn't-know-what-kind-of-coffee
you-liked-so-I-got-you-black-coffee.
But-if-you-don't-like-it-I'll-go-and-
switch-it-with-something-you-do.
I-just-thought-it-would-be-
inappropriate-if-I-returned-without-any-coffee-for-you-two-and-"

"Katie." Draco interrupted her with an amused smirk.

"Yes?" She squeaked.

"Black coffee is alright." Tharion said with a small smile.

"A-alright. Here you go then." She said and quickly gave them their coffee.

'She's the cutest. I can't wait to have her in our lair.' Draco said excitedly.

'Same.' Tharion agreed.

"Well, see you later girls." Draco said and the twins returned to their office.