Chapter 2

Niall and Harry had fallen asleep on the couch. They were waiting for Harry's parents to get home and they ended up falling asleep while watching Cake Wars. The two were woken up when they heard someone open the door. Harry sat up from where his head was on Niall's lap and looked around sleepily. He saw Liam standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Hey, Li-Li, what are you doing here?" Liam leaned against the door frame. "My mum said I could hang out with you and I figured we could get another round in before your parents get home. Guess not." He gestured toward the blonde who was only half-awake. "Hey, Li, how's it going?" Niall said sleepily. He stretched his arms over his head and yawned loudly. "Hey, Niall, it's going good. So, uh, what are you two doing?"

"Just watching tv. Waiting for the parents to get home. The usual." Harry made grabby hands at Liam and the older boy came over and sat down next to him. Harry sighed in content and snuggled into the boy's shoulder. "Hey, baby, umm, I wanted to ask you something." Harry hummed in response. "So, my parents are going on vacation next week and I'm gonna have the house to myself. I was wondering if you wanted to stay with me. You could just tell your parents you're staying with Niall."

Harry was about to respond when he felt a pinch on his side. He squeaked and looked at Niall, who raised his eyebrows and mouthed "Ask him". Harry just shrugged and turned back to Liam. "Sure, baby. I'll just have to get my parent's permission." Liam smiled and kissed Harry. "Whoah, guys, not in front of me, please. I'm still innocent and you guys are corrupting me." The boys separated and Harry snorted. "Yeah, Niall, you're totally innocent."

Nial smacked him and then stood up. "Yeah, innocent. I'll let you know that I only pretend to be dirty, but I am innocent inside. I'm gonna leave you two alone. I don't want you guys to start fucking on the couch right next to me." Harry shook his head. "Niall, you are not innocent in any way, shape, or form. I should know, I've walked in on you being fucked and nothing about it was innocent. In fact, it was quite the opposite." Nial stuck his tongue out at Harry and Harry just smiled cheekily.

"Shut up you fucker. Now, I really do need to leave. Bye, babes, I love you." Niall leaned down and kissed Harry's cheek. Harry kissed Niall's cheek in return. Then Niall shook Liam's hand and patted his back in a friendly and masculine way. "Bye, Liam." The two boys waved as the blonde opened the door and left the house. Liam started nosing at Harry's neck and nibbling on his skin. He lightly sucked on it then pulled off, wanting to look at his mark. Harry shuddered and Liam spoke up. "So, baby, round two?" Harry gulped. Liam's voice was so raspy and hot.

But they couldn't do this. Not right now. "Umm, my parents are going to get home soon and I don't want them catching us. Cuddle?" Liam nodded and he laid down on his side, positioning Harry so that he was spooning the younger lad. Liam pecked Harry on the head and pulled him closer, making Harry sigh. The older lad smiled and rubbed Harry's hip with his thumb, making Harry melt. Liam did care for him. Just not in the bedroom.