Chapter 41

Once Harry and Niall got back from their shopping, Harry decided to give the blonde lad a fashion show. He strutted around the room in his brand new skimpy skirt and flimsy tank top. Niall was giving him all of the love and support he could. He whistled at the boy through his teeth and cheered at him. "Whooo, Haz, so sexy! You got legs for miles, baby!" Harry threw his head back and cackled. They were interrupted by a knock on Harry's bedroom door. "Hey, baby, I'm back from work an- Oh, didn't know this would be happening."

Harry flushed a bright red and covered his midriff, feeling incredibly exposed now. "I like this. Did you pick it out or did Niall do it?" Harry pointed at Niall shyly. "Well, Niall, you did a great job. Maybe you should pick clothes out for Harry more often." Niall nodded and stood up, grabbing his bags that were sitting by the door, and left the room after winking at Harry. Louis waved to him and walked slowly over to Harry, examining his whole body. "You look really sexy, baby. Too bad I wasn't the first person to see you in this."

Harry sighed and leaned back into Louis's firm chest. "Sorry, wanted to get an opinion on it before I showed you." Louis hummed and buried his nose in Harry's curls. "You smell delicious." Harry giggled at the way his nose tickled him. "It's probably my shampoo." Louis trailed his nose down his neck. "No, it's not that. It's you. Your natural smell is incredible." Harry snorted. "What are you, a wolf? Chill out, Jacob Black." Louis nipped at the boy's jugular. "Where the hell have you been, loca?"

Harry burst out in laughter at how dumb Louis was. "I'm telling everyone that you quoted Twilight." Louis growled. "It's my sisters. They made me watch it with them one time." Harry smirked. "And you paid enough attention to it to be able to quote it?" Louis groaned and rubbed Harry's stomach. "Shut up before I make you regret everything you just said." Harry turned around in the boy's hold and wrapped his arms around Louis's neck. "Oh? How so?" Louis bit his lip and ran his hands up and down Harry's back.

"I was thinking of using that silk headscarf you have hanging on that bedpost to tie up your little wrists so you can't touch me or yourself. And then maybe laying you out on the bed, teasing you but not letting you get what you need. Maybe use the brand new cockring I tucked under your pile of stuffies in that corner." Louis pointed at the stuffed bears and Harry walked over to them, digging underneath until his hands grabbed a small box. He pulled it out and examined it, looking at the picture of the weird silicone ring. "What is it for?"

Louis's eyes widened when he realized that Harry was being serious. "Baby, do you really not know what it is?" Harry looked at him with big, doe-like eyes full of innocence that Louis was aching to corrupt. He shook his head shyly and Louis cooed at him. "It's to keep you from cumming. It goes around the base of your dick and just stops you. I had to buy the smallest size for your little cock." Harry's face flushed to a bright red color, not unlike the redness of a ripe tomato. "I...I wanna try it." Louis stroked the boy's cheek with his thumb.

"Are you sure, baby? I only bought it because I thought you would know what it was. If I knew you didn't know I wouldn't have just thrown this at you." Harry took the box back from Louis and opened it, pulling out the rubbery ring. "Pretty color." Louis kissed Harry's forehead. "I know. That's why I picked it. Thought it would look good on your pretty little cock." Harry smiled and looked up at Louis. "Now?" Louis licked his lips and took the ring from Harry. "Okay, baby, but if you want me to stop, or you don't want to use it, you have to tell me." Harry kissed him in response.

"Okay, baby, lay down and let me grab the lube and a condom." Harry stopped him with a hand on his arm. "No condom. Wanna feel you. Unless you have some STD that you haven't told me about, in which I would recommend you wear a condom." Louis chuckled and shook his head. "Okay, baby, take your clothes off for me. Wanna get you nice and hard before I put the ring on you." Harry immediately started pulling at his clothes, trying to wiggle his way out of them. "Stop, baby, go slower. Don't want you messing up your pretty new clothes."

Harry took a deep breath and slowly tugged his shirt off, then slid his skirt down his legs. He stood in the middle of the room in just his panties, desperate and ready. "I said take off all of your clothes, baby." Harry slipped his hands into his waistband and dropped the lacy panties to the floor, kicking them to the corner of his room with his big toe. "Much better, love. Lay down and spread your legs out for me. Let me go grab that silk scarf." Louis took the pink silky thing off of the bedpost and took Harry's wrists, pinning them above his head. He wrapped it around the boy's skinny wrists and then looped it through the bars in his headboard, locking his arms in place.

Harry whined and squirmed around on the bed, begging Louis to touch him. "Shh, let me lube this up and I'll slide it on you, then we can have some real fun." Harry gasped as the cold, wet ring slid down onto the base of his dick. "Wow, baby, your little cock is just barely big enough for it. Want me to play with you? Play with your little cock." Harry whined and gasped as Louis put a hand near his cock. "Where do you want me to touch, love? You have to tell me." Harry whined loudly, not answering.

Louis pinched his thigh making the boy cry out. "Tell me, baby, or I won't take this off for 24 hours." Harry moaned at the thought but decided to answer. "My nipples." Louis nodded and rubbed over Harry's slightly protruding tummy. "Your nipples, baby? Do you have sensitive nipples?" He leaned forward and tweaked Harry's nipple. The boy gasped loudly at the touch, his back arching up. "Ooh, baby has some very sensitive nipples. This'll be fun." He roamed his hands over Harry's heaving chest and rubbed his thumbs over two of the perky buds. "Like that, baby? Like when I make you feel like this?"

Harry nodded as he let out a broken moan. The older boy pinched the younger's nipples harshly and then licked over them, trying to soothe him. "Louis, pleeeease touch my cock." The boy yanked on his restraints but stopped when he felt a sharp smack on his thigh. "No whining. You take what you get." Harry whimpered at the pain and tears leaked out of his eyes. Louis noticed and softened his features.

"Haz, baby, did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I didn't even ask you if you were good with being smacked. I'm so sorry, baby, I'll stop." Harry shook his head and wiggled even more. "Like it, Louis. Like being dominated. Want you to smack me." Louis sighed. "Okay, but we need a safe word, and I need to run through colors with you. Green is good, yellow is slow down, red is stop. Got it?" Harry nodded. "You can color out any time you want. Now, we need a safe word. What do you want?"

Louis stroked Harry's thigh as he spoke, wanting to keep Harry satisfied. "Uhh, banana?" Louis kissed the boy's thigh and hummed. "Banana? Is that what you want?" Harry nodded desperately. "Alright. Say that if you ever want me to stop, okay?" Harry whined in response, thrusting his hips up as he begged for friction. Louis cooed and rubbed the boy all over, giving him the touch he needed. He stroked his bright red cock, making the boy sob loudly at the relief, and then traced a finger down his crack. The older lad rubbed his finger over the tight ring of muscle, making the small boy squeal.

"Oh, daddy, put it in me, I'm so ready!" Louis took his hand off of the boy and looked at him. "Baby, daddy will take care of you if you give him time. Be patient, little one." Harry kicked his legs and whined loudly, making Louis smack his right ass cheek. "Hey, you either be good and follow my rules or you be a brat and don't get to cum at all." Harry whimpered loudly and yanked at the silk tie. "That's it, Harry." He began to untie the boy and let his hands drop to the bed. "Get dressed. Now." Harry sobbed lightly and pulled on Louis's arm. Louis sighed and looked at the boy, who gestured to his angry-looking cock.

"You don't deserve a cum. Get dressed or you're going to make your punishment worse." Harry obediently stood up and scrambled to pull his clothes on, whining quietly when his pants rubbed against his sensitive dick. Louis pulled the boy back onto the bed and cuddled up with him against the pillows. "Let's watch something, baby. What about 'Go'? I love that movie." Harry just stared at his hands. Louis kissed the side of the boy's head and picked up the remote to the small tv sitting on Harry's desk.

Harry squirmed a bit and tried to get Louis's attention but the boy just patted his thigh, telling him to behave. Harry whimpered quietly and just curled into the older boy's side, trying to feel some kind of comfort to distract him from the throbbing in his nether region. Louis wrapped an arm around him and turned the movie on, relaxing back onto the pile of pillows behind him.