Chapter 9

Louis's eyes widened as he realized what he was looking at out the window. His window looked right into one of the bedrooms of the house across the street. The 18-year-old felt his cock chub up as he saw what was happening. It was a small boy, really small, on top of a really big guy. He was bouncing up and down energetically, his curls flopping in his eyes, and the man was just lying there, his hands crossed behind his head. Then Louis saw the older guy move his hands from behind his head to the boy's waist, gripping him tightly.

The smaller one's mouth opened and Louis figured he must be moaning. It did look like he was feeling good. He wondered what the boy sounded like. Louis knew it was wrong to be watching something so private and to be thinking such inappropriate things about this boy that he didn't even know, but he couldn't take his eyes off that small boy.

The boy's thighs were tense and Louis gulped as he watched the boy trail a hand down his chest and touch his own cock. The older guy swatted the boy's hand away and replaced it with his own and Louis watched the boy writhe and squirm away from him. He looked unhappy, or uncomfortable. Maybe the guy didn't know how to use his hands. Louis cocked his head to the side and watched the big guy throw his head back, mouth open. He looked like he was cumming. The smaller one placed his hands on the older's chest like he was going to continue bouncing but at a different angle, but the older guy picked him up and laid him beside him on the bed.

It came as a surprise when Louis watched the big guy get up and put his clothes on, leaving the room after pecking the smaller one's lips. The little one hadn't cum, so why was he leaving? Louis stared as the small boy put a hand on his cock and then came unsatisfyingly. That poor boy. Hopefully, that was just a one-time thing, and that guy usually got him to cum, he just didn't this one time. Louis didn't even know this kid but he felt like he needed to keep an eye on him.

The tattooed boy was so busy watching the younger lad that he didn't even realize he still had a boner. He remembered his issue when he shifted around and hissed at the friction on his cock. He sighed and unbuttoned his pants, slipping a hand into his boxers. He groaned as he tugged on his cock, finally getting the relief he needed.

As he was wanking he saw the boy get up off his bed, still naked, and bend over to pick up something off the floor. Louis choked as he saw the boy's ass and then came into his fist. He felt dirty and wrong, but he couldn't help himself. He then got up and shut his curtains, wanting to resist any more temptation, and also to keep the boy from catching him staring.

Louis cleaned up his hands, threw on some clean clothes, and then went downstairs. His sisters were sitting on the couch and the younger twins were on the floor. Louis rubbed both of their heads and Doris reached her hands up, asking him to pick her up. He complied and scooped the little redhead up, blowing a raspberry on her cheek. She giggled and clapped her hands, making it harder for Louis to hold her. "So, girls, have we decided on what food we're getting?" Jay came into the room, wiping her hands with a towel.

"Oh, hi bear, didn't know you had come downstairs." She patted her son's bum and then went over to the girls. "Well? What are we eating?" Lottie handed a menu to her mum "Indian? Sounds good to me. Loubear, are you good with having Indian?" Louis nodded and shifted the girl on his hip. "Yeah. I've actually been craving samosas recently." Jay nodded. "Girls, write down what you want and I'll call." She left the room to go get a pad of paper and some pens, knowing that at least one of the pens would get lost in the couch.

Jay had gotten the food delivered and now the family was sitting in the living room, talking about their plans for the next day. Lottie and Fizzy wanted to go shopping in the downtown area to see if they could get new clothes and meet new people, the twins wanted to go to the public pool to practice their swimming, and the younger twins just drooled all over the fronts of their shirts, not adding to the conversation. Jay turned toward Louis, whose mouth was full of tikka masala. "Loubear, what do you want to do tomorrow?" Louis swallowed his food and cleared his throat.

"Umm, I was thinking of taking Doris and Ernie on a walk around the neighborhood. And then maybe taking a drive around town, see where the school is and all of that stuff." Jay nodded. "You sure you can handle both twins? That double stroller is pretty heavy and hard to steer sometimes." Louis smiled. "It's okay, mum, I can handle it." Jay patted his knee then stood up to clear all of their trash. Louis gave her his empty container then checked the time. It was around 8, which was the twins' bedtime.

"Okay, loves, let's get you in your cribs." He picked up both twins, groaning at how heavy they were becoming, then carried them upstairs to their bedroom. He tucked each of them in and gave them each a kiss on the forehead. He was about to leave when Ernie let out a cry. He ran to the boy's crib and scooped him up, not wanting his cries to disturb Doris. The older boy sat down on the pink rocking chair in the corner of the room, with the small boy cradled in his arms, and he began to sing softly.

Once in a lifetime, it's just right

We make no mistakes

Not even the landslide or riptide

Could take it all the way

Somehow, it feels like nothing has changed

Right now, my heart is beating the same

Out loud, someone's calling my name

It sounds like you

When I close my eyes

All the stars align

And you are by my side

You are by my side

Once in a lifetime, it's just right

We are always safe

Not even the bad guys in the dark night

Could take it all the way

Somehow, it feels like nothin' has changed

Right now, my heart is beatin' the same

Out loud, someone's calling my name

And it sounds like you

When I close my eyes

All the stars align

And you are by my side

You are by my side

You are by my side

You are by my side

Once in a lifetime, you were mine

Louis finished the song and looked down to see that Ernie was fast asleep. He cooed at the boy and stood up, walking over to the crib. He laid the boy down and set a small blanket over him, then stroked a thumb over his cheek. Louis then backed away from the crib to check on Doris, making sure she was asleep and on her back. Then he turned the light off and left the room, heading to his own room. He opened his curtains again to look out but was saddened when he saw that the lights were off at the house across the street. He really wanted to see that small boy again.