Chapter 55

1 Month Later

"Ah, daddy, fuck me harder!" Louis pounded into the younger lad from above, his fringe sticking to his sweaty forehead. He grunted and thrust harder into the boy's tight hole, making him cry out. Harry thrashed around underneath him, gasping loudly at the pleasure. His prostate was being abused and the strong arms above him made him feel so small. He was so turned on. Louis bit his lip and changed the angle, making his cock hit Harry's special spot on every thrust. The boy moaned and scratched at Louis's muscular back, his legs coming up to wrap around Louis's waist. "Haz, baby, are you ok?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to why Louis was asking him if he was ok. It was obvious that he was feeling pleasure, and he wasn't in any pain. He shook his head and squeezed his legs tighter, wanting Louis to go deeper and harder. "Haz, c'mon. Answer me, baby." Harry whined loudly and scratched at the boy's back, hoping that that was enough of an answer for Louis. "Ow, baby, you're scratching me. Let go, love." Louis took the boy's hands off of him and tried to release his legs from around his waist. "Daddyyyyy, no." Louis sighed and got out of Harry's grip, getting up off the bed.

Harry's eyes finally opened and he looked at Louis, who was standing at the foot of the bed. "Daddy, y-you're dressed. W-was I...was I dreaming?" Louis frowned and rubbed at Harry's belly. "Were you having a dirty dream, Haz?" Harry nodded shyly, his cheeks flushing bright red. "Yeah, I guess. It felt so real." Louis hummed and laid down next to Harry, pulling him close. "Tell me what you were dreaming about, baby." Harry nuzzled Louis's neck, too embarrassed to answer Louis.

Louis rubbed the boy's tense shoulder, trying to get him to relax a little. "C'mon, baby. Tell me." Harry whined again and fidgeted. "I-I was dreaming about you. We were, uhm, in my bed. You were on top of m-me and you were fucking me really, um, re-really good." Louis hummed and turned onto his side, rubbing up and down Harry's quivering thigh. "Go on, baby. I'm listening." Harry shivered and scooted over toward Louis. "I was telling you to g-go faster and you were hitting my prostate every time. You looked s-so hot on top of me. I miss you fucking me."

Louis sighed and kissed the boy on the temple. Harry nuzzled his head further into Louis's neck and suckled at the smooth skin. "Haz, you didn't finish telling me." Harry whimpered and pulled off, leaving a wet mark on Louis's neck. "That was the end. After that, you woke me up, daddy." Louis nodded and leaned his head back, offering his neck for Harry to continue sucking. Harry dove back down and latched onto Louis's collarbone, licking and sucking all over it. "Daddy, please," Harry whined into the crevice of Louis's neck. Louis sighed at the feeling of Harry's warm breath over his neck.

Harry moved his hips forward, testing the waters. He jerked against Louis's hip, gasping at the new feeling on his hardening cock. "Daddy, haven't been touched in so long. I can't even touch myself. Doesn't feel right." Louis cooed and rubbed Harry's doughy hip, trying to comfort him. "Baby, I want to take care of you." Harry looked at Louis hopefully. "I think that it's probably safe for us to do this. Just once, though. No more after this until we talk to Dr. Mason at our next appointment. Kapeesh?" Harry gave the boy a weak thumbs up and tugged at his hips, trying to pull him closer.

"Ok, baby, I get it. I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good. Alright?" Harry nodded, his eyes already lust-blown and wild. He chewed on his lower lip, getting it all wet and red and so delectable. Louis couldn't resist. He leaned down and tugged the boy's lip into his own mouth, sucking on it sensually. Normally, with anyone, Harry would have found this act absolutely revolting. But with Louis, it was just hot. Harry whimpered at the slight tinge of pain when Louis bit his lip, his hips thrusting up involuntarily. "Ah, daddy, no more teasing. Just fuck me already."

Louis tsked and shook his head disapprovingly at the small boy. "I fuck you when I decide you're ready. Ok?" Harry's eyes widened at how dominant Louis sounded. He came back to reality when he felt a light pinch in his bum. "I asked you a question. Verbal answer." Harry gulped, his throat suddenly feeling very dry. "Daddy, can we not do this?" Harry cowered a little bit, hoping he hadn't made Louis mad. He breathed a sigh of relief when the dominant look dropped from Louis's face. "Of course, baby. I'm so sorry. Yes, baby, we can do whatever you want. What do you want, love?" Harry pecked Louis lovingly. "Want you to just make love to me. Gentle. Vanilla. No extra stuff."