Chapter 33

Harry was frozen in place, staring at Liam. He didn't notice Louis tugging on his sleeve or the waitress asking them to please leave. He was just looking at Liam, memories flooding back to him. He knew that them breaking up was a good thing, but he missed him. He had spent such a long time with him that not being with him was strange for him. It was weird that he didn't make the drive over to Liam's house anymore. It was weird that he couldn't call him if something happened. He was happier now, but he still missed the guy that he had become so attached to. "Haz, we need to leave now."

Louis wrapped an arm around the boy, trying to lead him out of the room. "Yeah, Haz, you have to leave." Harry snapped his head to look at Liam. "What is your problem, Liam?" Liam just shrugged and glared at the older boy. "Just don't know how well this little thing between you two is going to work out. Louis really should know what he's getting himself into." Harry shook his head at Louis, trying to get him to not start something.

"Shut the fuck up, asshole. You're the one who fucked up your relationship. Harry did nothing. You're just jealous of me because I know how to make him happy, which you never did." Liam almost growled."Who had him screaming their name all the time when I fucked him into my mattress, huh? That sure seemed to make him happy." Louis shoved the big lad, not even moving him an inch. "Oh, you think that'll do anything. I could tear you to pieces, Lewis." Louis was about to pounce, but he felt a small hand grabbing the back of his shirt, holding it tight.

"No, Louis. He's not worth it." Louis sighed and followed Harry out, shoving Liam out of his way. "Harry?" Harry sighed and turned around to look at Louis. "We can go home. We don't have to stay here, love." Harry nodded, still lost in his thoughts. "Ok, baby. Why don't you go out to the car and I'll go contact the waitress." Louis pecked the boy's temple and went up to the desk, watching as Harry walked out the door. The hostess noticed his presence and smiled brightly. "How may I help you, sir?" Louis cleared his throat.

"Umm, my husband and I were moved out of our private room, but we decided we won't be needing a new table. We just had the most expensive red wine on the menu, so I'll just need the bill for that." The woman nodded. "Let me get that set up for you. Was it this wine?" She held up a menu and pointed at the french wine he had gotten. "Yes, that's it." The woman smiled and typed something into her computer, her nails clicking loudly on the keys.

"Ok, sir, I'm going to need to talk to my manager because there is a note here about a discount but I'm not sure how much to take off. I'll be back in just a minute." Louis shot her a thumbs up and she walked away, her shoes tapping on the floor. She came back a few minutes later with an even bigger smile. "I am so sorry about what happened earlier with your room, but my manager is being a little bit feisty about a discount, so I'm going to do something for you. I will pay for your wine as long as you promise to come back here again. I want to be able to prove that we can give you a good experience. I don't want you to think that we have bad customer service." Louis sighed and then agreed.

"Yeah, sure. That works for me. Just let me save up a bit more money and then I'll be back here. No charge on the room, though, right?" The woman nodded and pulled out her own card, swiping it through the machine. She smiled as it went through. "Thank you, sir. See you again, hopefully." He saluted her and walked out the door, heading to his car at the back of the lot. He knocked on the door to get Harry's attention and get him to unlock it. The boy startled a little bit and saw his smiling boyfriend standing outside the window. He switched the lock, unlocking the doors so that Louis could get in.

Louis opened the door and slid in, leaning across to kiss Harry. "The hostess paid for the wine but she made me promise that we would come back. Looks like we have our next date set for where we're going." Harry smiled and laid a hand on the boy's thigh. "That's good. I'm sorry about Liam. He's always held grudges." Louis shrugged. "Meh. I couldn't care less about that cunt. He made you unhappy, so I have no fucking clue why he's so upset with me. He was the problem, and I fixed it." Harry nudged his shoulder.

"Gettin' a little bit cocky, Lou. Might want to tone that down before you say something you'll regret." Louis snorted and started the car up. "I'm not being cocky. I'm being honest. Now, let's get you back home." Harry stopped Louis with a hand on his arm. "Not home. Let's go to the park. Wanna sit with you for a while. I don't want to answer mum's questions about why I'm home early. I know she's going to think the worst." Louis nodded and turned left, heading to the park. "Don't worry, Haz, Liam won't ever go near you again. As long as I'm here, at least. Which will hopefully be for a while." Harry smiled at the boy, feeling so much happier now that it was just him and Louis. The boy he wanted to spend all of his time with for the rest of the summer.