Chapter 11

Louis knew he couldn't talk to the guy. If he did, his cover would be blown and the guy would know that Louis had watched him having sex. That could get him sent to jail. So, Louis figured he would just watch this guy and his friend. He watched as the big guy threw his head back, laughing at something the other guy said. Then the smaller guy leaned into the other one's ear and whispered something, making the big one blush. Louis was so intent on focusing on the two that he didn't even notice the wrap still in his hands.

Louis was finally brought out of his daze when he heard Doris whining. He turned back and saw that the little girl was squirming around in her seat. "Need a change, love?" Tears welled up in the girl's eyes and Louis knew he had to get her changed before she started screaming. "Umm, Miss?" He called the waitress over. "I need to go change her but I need someone to watch my brother. Can you keep an eye on him while I'm gone?" The woman nodded but then stopped him. "Honey, there's no changing table in the men's restroom. You'll need to go in the women's." Louis nodded. "Is it a single-seater? I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable." The woman nodded. "Yeah, it's a single-seater. Now, you may want to change that little one soon or she's going to start making a scene."

Louis looked at Doris and saw that tears were now streaming down her face and her bottom lip was wobbling. "Oh, darling, it's alright, don't cry. We'll get you to the potty soon, just let me grab the bag." Louis picked the bag up off the floor and then grabbed the girl. He ran-walked to the bathroom and set the bag on the floor, then locked the door. Doris was still crying and Louis pulled down the changing table as fast as he could, laying a mat down then setting her on top of it.

After the nappy situation had officially been solved, Louis opened the bathroom door again and carried the girl out. He was just about to get back to his table when he heard a loud, masculine voice say, "Aww, she's adorable." Louis turned with the girl in his arms and saw the big guy and the raven-haired boy. He stuttered for a second then spoke up. "Yeah, she's the cutest. Doris, can you say hi?" He picked up the girl's hand and waved it. The big guy made heart-eyes. "Hi, Doris. I'm Liam and this is my friend Zayn. I like your bow." Louis smiled. He had picked out that bow for her. "Dor, can you say thank you to Liam?" Doris made baby noises and drooled a bit, but then said real words. "T'ank oo." Liam cooed at her and Zayn just looked at her adoringly.

"It's been nice talking to you lads but the waitress is watching my brother right now and I need to get back. See ya." Louis waved at them and then walked back to his table, setting Doris back in her seat. He thanked the waitress and then sat back down to eat his wrap. The boy was about halfway through the wrap when he felt a presence beside him. "Oh, Liam, hi." The boy set his wrap down. "Hey, mate. You said you had another little one here and we wanted to meet him. And we also wanted to talk more with you." Louis looked over and saw that Zayn was behind Liam, hidden by the guy's broad shoulders.

"Oh, well that's nice. Umm, this is my brother, Ernie. He and Doris are twins." The boys nodded. "Hey, Ernie, how's it going?" The boy babbled and pointed at the smaller boy. "Hey, buddy." The boy just giggled and shrieked, making some other people turn and stare at them. "That's weird. Ernie only does that if he wants to be picked up." Louis furrowed his brows. Ernie made grabby hands at Zayn and kicked his feet out. "Zayn, I think he wants you to hold him." Zayn looked at Louis shyly. "Is that alright with you? I don't want to overstep any boundaries." Louis nodded. "Yeah, it's fine." Zayn nodded at him and picked up the small boy, resting him on his hip.

"Wow, he doesn't usually like new people." Louis looked at the two interacting. Zayn tickled the boy's tummy a little bit and he giggled. "Hey, Ernie, can you say Zayn?" The boy looked at his brother then looked at the person holding him. "Ah." Zayn smiled. "Close, bud. Zayn." The boy tried again. "Zah." The boy holding him cheered. "Yeah, buddy, that's really good. Nice job, pal." The 18-month-old kicked his legs at the praise.

"So, uh, are you guys together?" Louis gestured at the two boys. Liam laughed. "Him? No no no, we're just friends." Louis nodded. "I have a boyfriend but Zayn's single." Zayn grunted. "Don't say it like it's a bad thing. I like being single." Liam snorted but then sighed. "I didn't like being single, but now I'm not happy in my relationship." Zayn nudged him. "Trouble in Harrytown? Huh?" Liam shook his head. "He's just not good in the sack. I do everything to make him feel good and he won't even cum for me." Louis's cheeks flamed, both in embarrassment and anger. This guy had no right to say those things.

Zayn unwrapped the small boy's arms from around his neck and set him back in his seat. "Mate, it was nice meeting you, but we need to go. Bye." Louis waved and the two boys left the restaurant. Louis sighed and put his head on the table. This was going to be a long summer.