Chapter 24

Liam and Harry had made up once again, and much like last time, it was not going well for Harry. Liam was still fucking Harry with no care for his pleasure, and they still weren't exactly on good speaking terms. Harry was happy, though, because they were better off now, and he would have an easier time breaking up with his boyfriend. The boy hadn't seen Louis since the dreadful double date, and he didn't want to see him.

Harry was laying on his bed in his room, staring at the ceiling. He had just gotten back from Liam's and he needed the rest. His ass, back, and arms all hurt and he just wanted to go to sleep. He stood up, groaning at the pain in his ass, and went to close the curtains. He stopped, though, when he saw movement at Louis's window. Harry squinted and tried to figure out what he was looking at. He gasped when he realized what it was.

Louis was opening his door into his room and he was pulling someone along by the hand behind him. Harry inhaled sharply when he recognized the tall, skinny lad with dark hair. Louis led the boy in and sat him down on his bed then sat down next to him. The taller boy shifted closer to him and nudged his shoulder, whispering something in his ear. Louis giggled and scooted closer to the boy and licked his lips seductively. Harry groaned in anger and frustration as he watched the two interact.

The younger lad couldn't take his eyes off the two boyfriends. They were so close to each other, touching hands and bumping knees. Harry flinched as Louis ran a hand over Zayn's thigh. The young boy did not like this one bit. He wanted to yell, to throw something, to tell them to stop. But he couldn't. This was their private stuff. Yes, Harry knew that Louis watched him without his permission, but that was hot. This was just downright creepy. Harry was disgusted by himself.

Louis knew what he was doing. Zayn whispered to him that Harry was watching when they first sat down, so Louis decided that he was going to give Harry a show. He had to watch that boy be fucked by his arsehole of a boyfriend all the time, so Harry would get a taste of his own medicine. Even if he only got to do it once.

Louis nudged Zayn and told him to come closer. Zayn complied and slid himself into Louis's lap. The older lad grinned and whispered that the boy was doing great. He was trying to make his whispering look as sensual as possible, which was actually kind of difficult. Zayn saw that Louis was struggling and decided to help him out by turning so he was straddling the older boy. Louis took advantage of his placement and gripped his ass, peeking over Zayn's shoulder to see if the boy was still watching.

Louis smirked and rolled his hips against Zayn's, watching as Harry's hands formed into fists. The young lad was pissed, but he wanted to keep staring at the two. He wanted to see how far they would go. He looked on with rapt attention as Zayn leaned down to kiss Louis. What Harry didn't know was that the two were just staring awkwardly at each other as they tried to make it look as though they were kissing. Zayn decided to deepen the "kiss" and pushed Louis back on the bed, straddling his waist and rubbing their crotches together. Louis gasped in surprise but quickly played along. He was dying to look up and see if Harry was still at his window.

Louis thought that the best way to see was to sit back up to undress. He pushed the younger boy off of him and sat up to unbutton his top, only to see that the curtains were closed at Harry's window. Perfect. They didn't have to do any more of that awkward shit. He stood up and shut his own curtains, just in case Harry came back, and then sat back down on the bed beside his "boyfriend".

"Thanks, love." Louis bumped his fist with Zayn's. "Oh, no problem. Been needing to get that out of my system." Louis and Zayn stared at each other then burst into laughter. Louis clapped Zayn on the shoulder and squeezed gently. "I'm serious. No other friend of mine would even consider doing this for me. I'll have to make it up to you sometime." Zayn nodded and pecked the boy on the cheek. "Don't worry, love. I'll find a way to make you make it up to me." Louis grinned and stood up, ushering the boy to the door. "C'mon, love, let's go see Ernie and Doris since Ernie loves you so much." Zayn grinned and followed the older boy out of the room and down the hall.