Chapter 14

Louis was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring out his window again. The boy and his boyfriend, Liam, were back at it again. This time, the smaller boy was on the bottom and Liam was on top. Louis had caught them during the foreplay, before the actual sex, and he was silently thanking God for that. Liam was kissing all over the boy's chest and he was responding to all of the touches, squirming around and turning his head back and forth. Liam stopped kissing his skin and leaned over the boy, whispering something in his ear. Louis watched with rapt attention as the boys switched positions and the curly-haired lad leaned over Liam's dick. Louis was fucked. So fucked.

The smaller lad took the boy down all the way. Louis didn't see him gag at all. The boy bobbed his head up and down until Liam finally pulled him off, not wanting to cum yet. Then the younger positioned himself on his back again and Liam loomed above him, capturing his lips with his own. The two grinded on each other shamelessly, not noticing the feather-haired boy watching them like a creep. Liam finally pulled off, the boy's lips chasing his, and then put his dick against the lad's rim. He pushed in and Louis watched the boy cry out, probably in pain. He hadn't seen Liam prep the boy in any way.

Louis rubbed himself over his jeans as he watched the boy take Liam's dick. He was squirming around on the bed, grasping at Liam's shoulders, his mouth wide open. Liam thrust harder into his hole, his hips moving at a fast and hard pace. Louis wondered how the boy could take it so well. What could he do with a boy like that?

Liam's thrusts slowed and his mouth dropped open, a euphoric look on his face as he shot his load into the boy's tight hole. Then he pulled out and put a finger to the hole, gathering some cum on his finger and rubbing it all over the boy's chest. Then he stood up off the bed, much like last time, and put his clothes back on. Liam blew a kiss to the boy then left the room, leaving the small lad frustrated and hard yet again. Louis was pissed. This boy needed someone who would take care of him and fucked him until he was all out of cum to release. That asshole knew nothing about treating his boyfriend right. He was just using him.

Louis shut his curtain in anger and quickly finished himself off. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but it just felt so fucking good. The teenager changed into some more professional clothes after washing up, then grabbed his keys and went downstairs. He had his job interview at the bookstore, and he didn't want to be late. This was his first real job and he wanted to make a good impression. He was so excited. Louis loved books, and it was always his dream to own a bookstore someday. This was the first step toward making that dream come true.

Louis went downstairs, rustling Phoebe's hair as he passed her in the hallway, and kissed his mum on the cheek before leaving. He slid into the driver's side door of his car, which he had one of his friends drive over to Holmes Chapel for him. His mum bought him the car for his 17th birthday and he loved it. The car had a good, homey feel to it. It also had a roomy backseat that was good for steamy car sex. That was Louis's favorite thing about the car.

He put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking space, turning around to head in the direction of downtown. He examined both sides of the road he was on, looking for the small bookshop. Louis finally saw it, nestled in between a yoga studio and an antique store. On the other side of the antique store was a small bakery. Louis recognized the name. It was the place that Anne said her son Harry worked at. He would have to pop in there sometime during his break.

Louis pulled open the heavy wooden door to the small shop and stepped into the dimly lit place. There were books everywhere. Overflowing off of shelves, stacked on the floor, lying on the counter. It was Louis's dream place. "Hello?" Louis heard a voice call from the back. "Uh, hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm here for my interview." The voice spoke up again. "Just a sec, son, let me finish shelving these things. Have a look around while you're waiting." Louis looked around, examining all of the loose books on the floor. He hoped he got a discount for being an employee because a lot of them looked really good.

"Sorry about the wait, there were some things in tha back that needed to be shelved. My son has been slacking on the job." A tall, familiar-looking man walked over to him from a hidden back room. Louis put his hand out. "Hi, sir, nice to meet you. You have a lovely shop." The man nodded and shook the boy's hand. "Call me Yaser. Thank you, my wife and I have owned this shop for almost twenty-four years and I'm quite proud of it. Follow me to my office and we can get this interview started." Louis followed the man as he led them through countless stacks and shelves of books. He may need to get a map in order to navigate this place. They finally stopped in front of a glass door that read "Yaser Malik: Owner/Manager". The man opened the door and gestured for the boy to go inside.

"Sit down, son." Louis took a seat in the chair across from the desk. "So, what made you want to work in my bookstore?" Louis thinks for a second. "Well, I just moved here, and I knew I needed a job, so I looked online and found your store. I've always wanted to own a bookstore myself, and I love books in general, so I thought that this would be the best option." Yaser just sat there, leaning back in his chair with his arms crossed. "Ah, I see. There are other bookstores in town that you could work at, so what made you pick mine?" Louis shrugged, not knowing the correct answer. "If I'm being honest, Yaser, it was the first bookstore I saw." Yaser nodded again, and Louis was finding it hard to read him. The man finally spoke up.

"I like you. You're honest. Everyone else I've interviewed has been too much of a tryhard. I don't want people to try and impress me, I want them to tell the truth. And you did. So, congratulations, son, you got the job." Louis cheered and stuck out his hand. "Thank you so much, Yaser." The man waved the boy's hand away. "None of that. Now, let me show you around and give you a floor plan. I've been having some problems with people getting lost. Let's go."

The man gave the boy a full tour of the store, showing him the main area, the children's section, the storage room, and the break room. Louis took notes on his floor plan of where everything was as Yaser explained what he would be doing. "For your first week, I want you to shadow my son. He's actually pretty good to learn from, even though he's a bit of a jackass at times." Louis nodded. "My son is just back here if you want to meet him. Zayn!" Louis paused in his tracks. That's why Yaser looked so familiar. He was Zayn's father.

"Hey dad, wha-" Zayn stopped when he saw who was behind his dad. "Hey, Louis, nice to see you again." Louis waved shyly. "You two know each other?" Zayn nodded. "Yeah, we met at the sandwich place a couple of days ago. His little brother got attached to me." Louis was expressionless. "Well, it's good that you two know each other because Louis will be shadowing you. Show him around back here, son, I need to go back to the register." Yaser clapped a hand on each of the boys' shoulders and walked out, leaving the boys to stare at each other in awkward silence.