Chapter 57

Louis and Harry were piled into Louis's old car, Louis's parents sitting in the backseat. Harry's parents were going to follow them. They were all heading to Louis and Harry's new place to give it a once-over. Robin wanted to look over it and get an idea of what any maintenance problems may be and Harry really wanted to see what kind of kitchen it had. "Baby, are you excited?" Harry nodded enthusiastically and Louis placed a hand on Harry's thigh, keeping his other hand tight on the wheel.

"Louis, eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel. There are other people in the car, remember?" Dan leaned between the front seats and looked at Louis's hand, which he moved back to the steering wheel quickly. Harry coughed uncomfortably and fiddled with the radio, turning it to the rock station. Surrender by Cheap Trick came on and Louis groaned. "Haz, c'mon, we listen to this song all the time. Find something better." Harry huffed and crossed his arms. "Hey, I'm carrying your baby. I get to pick the music."

Louis shook his head at the boy and chuckled, going to change the radio station. Right as his hand touched the dial, though, Harry smacked it away. "No. Don't touch." Louis pulled his hand back and gave Harry a hurt look, jutting out his lower lip. Harry stuck his tongue out and turned the radio up, leaning back into the seat. Dan continued giving them directions until they turned onto a tree-lined residential street, small, well-groomed houses on either side of the road. Louis pulled into the driveway of a small house with the number 28 posted above the front door and on the mailbox.

The house was a buttery yellow color, with white shutters and a gray tin roof. "Wow. I-I love it." Louis turned the car off and got out, running over to Harry's door to open it for him. Harry tried, and failed, to get out on his own, finally allowing Louis to give him a hand. They walked up to the front door, waiting for Harry's parents to arrive. They pulled in about a minute later, Robin's car parking right behind Louis's.

Robin and Anne walked up and stood with the others at the door, looking at the outside of the place. "Well, if it's as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside, then I think Haz and I are going to like it a lot. And the baby, too." Louis placed a loving hand on Harry's belly and kissed the boy's forehead. "Here are the keys, boys. Which one of you would like to do the honors?" Harry gestured for Louis to take the keys but he shook his head. "We should unlock it together." They each placed a hand on the key and slid it into the lock, turning it until they heard the lock click.

Louis pushed the door open with a grin and flicked the light beside the doorway on, illuminating the front room. Harry's eyes lit up as he took in the whole room. It was very mid-century in the design, but the furniture was classic. The couch was comfy and worn-looking, but it seemed clean. Harry thought it looked like the couch in Gilmore Girls. There were sconces on the walls, and several cushioned armchairs sat in the corner of the room. It was an open floor-plan, lots of empty spaces that made the house feel larger.

The front room led right into the kitchen, which Harry ran to as soon as he saw it. Louis ran right after him, hearing him gasp in the other room. "Haz, are you ok?" He walked in to find Harry standing in the middle of the kitchen, one hand on his hip and the other holding his belly, tears on his rosy cheeks. "I-I just can't believe that a-all of this is ours. We have a house now. A place for our baby to grow up. It's just so much." Louis cooed and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, cradling his stomach with his hands. "I know, baby. I'm so excited. This is the start of our future."

Louis nuzzled into Harry's neck and placed a few kisses there, making the younger lad giggle. They were interrupted by Jay and Dan walking into the kitchen. "Boys, seriously? Come on, we still haven't looked at the rest of the house." Louis and Harry grudgingly separated and followed the other two out of the room, going down the hallway to the bedrooms. "The realtor woman said that this is the main bedroom, which has a master bath connected to it. The smaller room will work as a nursery for the baby. There's a half-bath right off the kitchen." Robin moved further down the hallway and gestured to a closed door.

"Over here is what you boys would probably make into a study or a library. The washer and dryer are down in the basement, which is unfinished. Anne and I need to head out, we have a lunch with some friends that we need to get to. Uh, Jay, Dan, can we offer to take you home?" The couple nodded and looked back at the boys. "You two be good. And don't get home too late. Have fun exploring the house." The four of them walked out the front door and drove off, leaving Harry and Louis alone.

Harry smirked at the silence and pecked Louis's neck, licking lightly over his sweet spot. Louis groaned and reached a hand down, grabbing onto Harry's squishy bum. "Haz, what do you think you're doing?" Harry giggled and nibbled on Louis's ear, pulling the earlobe into his mouth. "Just having a little fun, daddy. Am I being bad?" Louis chuckled darkly and licked his lips. "Yes, baby, you are being very bad. We still need to look at the rest of the house. Can you wait that long, baby, or do you want me to take you right in this hallway?"

Harry whimpered and his knees trembled. "C-can I suck you off, daddy? Haven't tasted your cock in a long time." Louis smirked and pushed the boy down to his knees, his cock sitting hard and heavy in his jeans. "Go on, baby. Suck me. You said you wanted to suck, so do it." Harry bounced a little in excitement and unbuttoned Louis's jeans, tugging them down to his knees. Louis gasped as he felt Harry's tongue lap at the cloth covering his dick, his knees almost giving out. He leaned back against the wall behind him and ran a hand through his hair.

Harry lavished his tongue over the bulge in Louis's boxers and then tugged them down as well, pooling both them and the pants at Louis's ankles. Louis's cock sat right in front of his face and Harry gulped, so excited to taste it. He opened his mouth, letting his tongue just lightly touch the leaking tip. Louis moaned and grabbed at Harry's hair, forcing him down onto his cock. Harry took it like a champ, barely gagging as the tip hit the back of his throat. Louis grunted as he fucked Harry's mouth, the boy never giving him a signal that he wanted to stop.

Louis finally pulled him off when Harry tapped his thigh twice. Harry looked up at the boy once his mouth was empty, drool running down his chin and his cheeks flushed bright red. Louis thought that Harry looked the most beautiful when he was fucked out. "You ready to suck me again, baby?" Harry held up a finger so he could catch his breath before answering. "Want you to cum on my face. Please." Louis couldn't resist how innocent the boy looked and sounded, his eyes wide as he pleaded. "Ok, baby, let me work myself up, and then I can cum all over your pretty little face."

Louis put a hand on his cock and pumped hard, just wanting to reach his orgasm quickly. Harry shut his eyes and stuck his tongue out, ready to take whatever Louis gave him. The older lad tugged on his cock three more times before spurting all over Harry, his cum reaching from Harry's neck to his hair. Harry squealed at the feeling of being used as a place for Louis to cum, immediately swallowing the hot, white substance on his tongue. Louis reached down and traced a finger through the cum on Harry's cheekbones, sticking the finger in Harry's mouth once it was covered.

He scooped up more and more cum, feeding it to Harry until the boy's face was mostly clean. "I have some wipes in my bag, baby. It's in the car. I'm gonna go grab that and clean up the rest of the stuff in your hair." Louis helped move the sated boy so that he was leaning against the wall, a fucked-out look on his face. When he came back with the wipes, Harry was in the same position, still looking like the happiest boy on the planet. Louis cleaned up the boy's face, making sure to be extra gentle with him. Then he sat with him on the floor, waiting until he was in the right headspace to look at the rest of the house. Their house.