Chapter 16

Harry was getting so tired of Liam. After Harry had cum untouched while they were having sex, Liam had become incredibly cocky. He felt so accomplished just because he made his boyfriend cum once. Harry was really regretting cumming. It's not like he could help it. The fact that someone was watching him just made it all seem so much hotter. Maybe Harry was an exhibitionist.

Anne got home from the grocery store and saw Harry just staring at the tv with a blank look on his face. "Love, can you help me with the groceries?" Harry shook his head to clear his thoughts and went outside to grab the rest of the bags from the car. "What's all this for?" He pulled a baguette out of one of the bags and set it down on the counter. "We have company. Our neighbors are coming over for dinner this evening. The Tomlinsons." Harry nodded and started pulling everything out of the bags. "We're having chicken parmesan. I hope that's alright with you." Harry nodded. "Yeah, I love when you make that. How many people is it?"

"Umm, Jay said that they have seven kids, but I think they're only bringing their oldest son and their youngest two kids. Their oldest is your age. He seems very sweet. I met him when I went over there." Harry's eyes widened. "Seven? What, are they crazy Catholics or something?" Anne smacked him in the arm. "Hey, don't be rude. And no, they are not Catholic. Jay just likes kids." Harry smiled. He liked kids too. "How old are their youngest?" Anne paused, trying to remember. "I think she said eighteen months, but I may be wrong." Harry clapped his hands together. "Babies? I love babies!" Anne pinched his cheek. "That's great, love. Now chop up that cucumber before I beat you with it." Harry immediately complied and started cutting up the cucumber for the salad.

The curly-haired boy sat up in his bedroom after helping with dinner prep, watching porn. He wasn't watching it for pleasure. God no, he couldn't do that with his mum right downstairs. He was watching it for education. Harry was finally taking Niall's advice and started researching BDSM. From what he had seen in the videos, there was a lot of whips and humiliation. Harry really wanted to try it, but he wasn't sure if Liam would want to do it. What if Liam thought he was a freak for wanting to be tied up. Harry shut his computer in frustration, groaning and putting his head down.

"Harry, come down, the Tomlinsons are here!" Harry popped his head up and rubbed his eyes. The boy tossed his sweatshirt into his hamper and pulled on one of his favorite jumpers to go with his black leggings. He didn't want to impress the Tomlinson boy, exactly, he just wanted to look nice. Harry always tried to be a good host and look nice for his guests, and if the Tomlinson boy liked his clothing, that was just a plus.

"There you are, love. Jay, Dan, Louis, this is my son, Harry. Harry, this is Jay, Dan, and their son Louis. And these little ones are Ernie and Doris." Harry looked at the family and his breath hitched when he laid eyes on Louis. That was the guy that watched him and Liam through the window. Harry saw that Louis recognized him as well. "Uhm, nice to meet you guys." His eyes didn't leave Louis's as he said that to the family. "Harry, why don't you show Louis to the living room. You can take the twins with you." Harry nodded, eyes still locked on Louis. "Uh, yeah, c'mon, follow me." The smaller boy waited for Louis to take his siblings from his parents before leading him to the living room.

"Can I hold one of them?" Harry reached out for the babies and made grabby hands. Louis nodded and handed the redheaded girl over to him. "Hi, darling, what's your name?" "Doris," Louis answered. Harry nodded and tickled the small girl's tummy. "Hi, Doris. I'm Harry. It's very nice to meet you. I like your shorts, they're my favorite color." Doris poked Harry's dimple. "Do you like my dimple, love?" Doris squealed loudly and poked his face over and over. "Oh, you must really like my dimple. Be careful, love, if you poke me any harder you may turn my dimple into a crater." He expertly pulled the girl's hand away from his face and set it on his shoulder. The girl was unaffected by the movement and continued bouncing in Harry's arms.

"She likes you," Louis pointed out to the boy. Harry smiled and sat down on the couch with the girl sitting in her lap. Louis stayed standing up awkwardly with the boy still on his hip. "You can sit. I won't bite. Unless you ask me to." Harry winked at the boy and he blushed, sitting on the opposite side of the couch. "So, you're new. Where are you from?" Louis readjusted the boy in his lap before answering. "I'm from Doncaster. My stepdad got a new job here." Harry nodded and turned himself more toward the new boy. "Do you like it here? Is it better in Doncaster?"

Louis shrugged. "It's not bad. I got a job at the local bookstore." Harry brightened. "Oh my gosh, is it The Book Nook?" Louis nodded. "My friend's dad owns that place. Well, my boyfriend's friend. We're more acquaintances." Harry looked around awkwardly. "Umm, I actually think my boyfriend is coming over in a bit. I think you'll like him. He's really sweet." Harry glanced at the boy. He grinned when he saw the boy's fists clench, giving Harry the reaction he wanted to get out of him. Now he knew that it wasn't just a mistake that the boy was looking through the window right as Harry turned his head. That boy was watching him. Maybe he had been watching them for a while. Liam and Harry weren't exactly good at making sure the curtains were closed before they fucked.

The boys were brought out of their awkward silence when a loud, booming voice was heard in the doorway to the living room. "Baby! I missed you." Harry turned toward the door and saw his muscular boyfriend staring at the two boys. "Hey, Li-Li. This is Louis." Harry gestured toward the other boy. "Oh, hello, Louis. Nice to meet you." Louis was confused. Why was Liam acting like he didn't know him? "Oh, uh, hey." Liam smiled with an insincere grin. Louis gulped.