Chapter 25

"When's the party starting, again?" Niall flopped onto Harry's bed. "I think Liam said 9 but he wants to go later so the party'll already be started when we get there." Niall nodded at the boy. "Do I have to take you? Because I don't think I remember where Zayn's house is." Harry didn't hear him as he was now fully in his closet, digging through his clothes. "Harry!" The younger boy shrieked and backed out of the closet with a dress shirt in his hands. "What?" Niall stood up and took the shirt out of his hands. "I asked if I had to take you to the party, my little deaf birdie. Also, this shirt is ugly, don't wear it."

Harry took the shirt back and threw it into the closet. "What am I supposed to wear?" Niall pulled the boy into a hug and rubbed his back. "Don't worry, go get yourself showered and made up, I'll pick out your clothes. C'mon, love, cheer up." Niall kissed all over the boy's face and he wiggled out of his grip, running off to the bathroom. Niall shook his head and dug into the closet, trying to find the hottest outfit for his little twinkie friend.

30 minutes later, Harry came back into his bedroom with his hair still damp and a light amount of makeup on his face. He had on a thin layer of foundation, even though he had the complexion of a baby, blush on his already rosy cheeks, mascara on his eyelashes, and some light red lipstick staining his plump lips."Oh, love, you look gorgeous. Come here, look at what I picked out for you." Harry nodded and looked at the clothes laid out on the bed. Niall completely disregarded the fact that Harry was still nude since he was so used to it. Harry had never really been a fan of clothing. He said it was too restrictive.

Harry smiled at the clothes Niall picked out. He had chosen a bubblegum pink skirt, a white, cropped button-up, and knee-high frilly socks. Harry knew exactly what shoes to wear with it. He went through all of the shit under his bed and finally found them. His Mary Janes. They would go perfectly with his socks. He grabbed some lacy panties from his drawer and slid those up his legs, loving the feel of them against his freshly shaved skin, then put on the rest of his clothes. Niall smiled at the way his pink skirt accented his soft features perfectly.

"Beautiful. Louis's gonna lose his shit when he sees you, baby." Harry ran his hands over his torso and legs, staring at himself in the mirror. Niall came up behind and wrapped his arms around the small boy's narrow waist. Harry laid his head back on Niall's shoulder and breathed deeply. They were interrupted by the door bursting open and Harry's soon-to-be ex-boyfriend walking into the room. "Harry, are you abou- What the fuck?"

Niall quickly backed away from the boy and Harry's eyes snapped open as he turned toward the older boy. "Hey, Liam." Liam fumed and yanked Harry by the arm. "Keep your fucking hands off of him, Nigel. Unless you want a broken arm." Niall went to attack the boy but Harry put a hand on his chest. The blonde looked down at him and made a pleading face. Harry just shook his head with concern in his green eyes.

"Look, asshole, I don't want to start anything, but could you just be a little more gentle with him. Please don't hurt him." Liam just scoffed and tried to pull Harry out the door. The younger boy stood still for a second, staring at Niall, but then followed his boyfriend out. The blonde shook his head and left the room, closing the door behind him. He went down the stairs behind the two boyfriends and watched as Liam snaked a hand around Harry's waist, squeezing him too hard.

"So, who's driving?" Liam snorted. "Me, obviously. I'm not leaving my car in a neighborhood like this. Do you think I'm that stupid?" Niall flipped Liam off behind his back. He was such a pretentious prick. "You know, this neighborhood is actually really nice. You're just a privileged little wimp." Liam just walked around his car and unlocked it, leaving Niall to open the door for Harry. "Just so you know, Liam, a good boyfriend would open the door for their significant other. I guess you're not a good boyfriend."

Harry made a cutting motion with his hand, telling Niall to shut it, but Niall shook his head at the boy. "Shut the fuck up, Horan." Niall stuck his tongue out and flipped him off. Then he slid into the backseat and watched the awkward couple sneak glances at each other as Liam started the car. Liam backed the car out of the driveway, his hand making its way over to Harry's inner thigh. The blonde met Liam's eyes in the rearview mirror and he looked down shyly, fiddling with a loose string on his ripped jeans. He knew it was going to be a long ride.