(Eng) Chapter 6

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TKEM 🎉

.
.
.

It's been almost 30 minutes that Eun Seob is pacing the living room, still holding the DNA test results and occasionally scratching his head until his wavy hair is messy. He is much more panicked and confused than the one who made the trouble. William was sitting swinging on the balcony terrace sipping warm chamomile tea. At first glance, he does look relaxed carefree, but in fact his heart and mind are ravaged like a city destroyed by a devastating earthquake.

 At first glance, he does look relaxed carefree, but in fact his heart and mind are ravaged like a city destroyed by a devastating earthquake

"After I think about it, there is no other solution but to meet the mother of the baby. You have to talk to solve this problem, whether you will return the baby to the mother, or you will marry his mother," said Eun Seob.

"If only I had known who his mother was," murmured Will.

"You're really crazy! How many women have you slept with? Byeontae-sekki," Eun Seob grumbled softly, but still could be heard by Will.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"

"Um ..." Eun Seob looked away while pretending to think.

"Ah ... her!" Eun Seob remembered a face, "It must be her!"

"Who?"

"Your ex."

"Which ex?"

"The last one."

"Rachel Yoo? Ah, that's impossible. We met half a year ago and just broke up last month. After all, she's still on the screen and has just finished filming her newest drama surfing on the beach. You know we broke up because she had an affair with her co-star," growled Will when he remembered, because this was the first time he was cheated on (first).

"Not her, but the one before her. Nobody knows your relationship apart from me who caught you making out in her dressing room."

Will rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "Cindy Lee? Ah, we're not dating, just a brief, stateless relationship."

"But you've slept together, haven't you?"

Will nodded, "Well, after the concert, we continue our activities that you caught up. But only once."

Eun Seob surfing the internet, "Look, mid-autumn last year she suddenly moved to Tokyo. What if the one-time sexual intercourse made her pregnant, then secretly she gave birth to him in Japan?"

Will turned to Eun Seob, "find her."

Eun Seob nodded obediently, "I'll immediately buy a flight ticket to Tokyo."

"Er ... then how about Danmuji?" Eun Seob asked before he left.

"What else can we do, he will stays here until you find his mother."

~~~

As soon as he opens the door to Seol's room, Eun Seob immediately packs Danmuji's things.

"What's wrong, Oppa?" Asked Seol who was still giving milk to Danmuji.