(Eng) Chapter 5

No longer sleeping on wooden floors covered with thin mattresses, Danmuji is now comfortable sleeping in the middle of a large and soft springbed. His stomach was no longer bloated due to colds due to being hit by air from the fan. The room where he currently sleeps uses air conditioning and also a humidifier. His tiny mouth opened slightly as Seol put in the pacifier. Still with his eyes closed, Danmuji drank his milk slowly. But being too sleepy, his mouth stopped sucking. Seol poked his fat cheek, and the mouth sucked again. Seol's smile grew up seeing how cute this baby boy was.

 Seol's smile grew up seeing how cute this baby boy was

Knock ... knock ...

Seol shuffled out of bed and run to open the door. A bellboy was standing at the door bringing the new towels Seol asked for. She had indeed advised the hotel that bellboys were prohibited from ringing the bell because a baby was sleeping.

Yes, for three days, Seol and Danmuji stayed at the hotel. William ordered, and of course he paid the fees. William didn't want Danmuji's skin condition to get worse if he stayed over at Seol's house. He has also sent the most reliable pediatrician in Seoul to cure Danmuji's skin rash. Only one day, the red rash on the baby's skin disappeared.

While Danmuji was still sleeping, Seol decided to swim in the hotel pool. She will use all the facilities in this hotel as much as possible.

The swimming pool that afternoon was quiet, only a small family had just finished swimming. Seol took off her towel robe, revealing the curves of her slender body wrapped in a two-piece bikini. She immediately threw herself in and swam. But she forgot to warm up first so that her right leg cramped in the middle of the pool. Her body rose and drowned.

"HELP !!!" she screamed.

And she felt her body being pulled to the edge of the pool. A pair of burly hands helped her to climb out of the pool.

Cough ... cough ... Seol spit out a little pool water that he had drunk.

"Are you all right, Seol?" Asked the man who rescued her, putting a towel over her shoulder.

Seol turned her head quickly when she realized that her helper knew her, but she didn't know who is the handsome man who owned the checkered lines printed beneath his wet white shirt.

"Do you know me?" Seol asked.

"Of course," replied the man while massages her leg.

Seol frowned, trying to remember, but she was sure that this man had never stopped in her mind.

"Am I so different that you don't recognize me anymore?"

"Sorry, but I never thought I knew you."

"Baek In Ho, your English classmate. Well, even though we're not that close. You saved my life, thanks to the sausages you gave me on the roof of the course."

Seol gasped, "you ... the fat, spotty guy who almost jump off the roof of the course?"

The man nodded quickly with a sweet smile.