(Eng) Chapter 15

Looks like I have to be slapped so I can write and update smoothly.
And today's hot news really hit me.
I'm going crazy!!!

So, indeed, since the last upload, I've only written half of it, because it's a bit stuck + I'm still focusing on FF Vincenzo, which is about to get into the biggest conflict. I think, after I finished the Vincenzo conflict, I'll just start writing this again while looking for inspiration on So I Married Antifan (I haven't watched it until now ). But seeing today's hot news, I think I have to 'show myself up', even though this chapter is a bit less than before.

My comment on the news?
Can't comment anything yet.
From MYM's side, they have completely denied it, so you can conclude for yourself. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.
The best for Min Ho and also Go Eun.

Happy reading...
.
.
.

Seol stared at the items that Will bought for him, there was a set of skincare products, lip tint, compact powder, eyebrow pencil, and various other make-up supplies, as if Seol was going to become a make-up artist. Not only that, Will also bought her a dress and high heels.

"I told you, I didn't ask you to buy anything."

"I just wanted to buy you something, and all this you seem to need."

"I still have my skincare products."

"This is better, the anti-acne one."

Seol covered her nose which was covered with a naughty pimple.

"Do I have to pay for all this?"

"Of course not! I bought all of this for you."

"You don't think I'll fall for you just because of these expensive things, do you?"

Will took a deep breath, "why do you always think negatively about me?"

"Because I haven't found anything positive about you."

Will looked at her in disbelief, "after you lived with me for a month, you didn't find the positive side of me for once?"

"Only one thing, you are starting to be able to take responsibility as the father of your son."

"I cooked you rice, bought you food and goods, treated you well... Which boss treats his subordinates this special? You don't see all that?"

"So you're counting on all that 'kindness' right now?"

"Ah... that's not what I meant--"

Seol shifted the gifts from Will, "Take all this back. Don't be nice to me, don't do anything. I will never give my heart and body to a man who likes to play with women, like you."

~~~

The music thumped loudly, making Kim Bum dancing when just stepped into the dark room with the disco lights flickering. He greeted several women who passed by with a smooch, while climbing the stairs to his VIP room. Although he is not the owner of this discotheque, he claims the room as his and his friends.

 Although he is not the owner of this discotheque, he claims the room as his and his friends