(Eng) Chapter 22

Sorry it took a lo0o0o0ng time...
Beside I was busy in my rl, I also have to finish the main conflict of this story, just in case some of you will feel uncomfortable when read the chapters, I also don't want to make you wait the continuation too long when it entering the conflict.

But because too many readers ask about this chapter, I publish it now, and the next in some days later.

Happy reading...

.
.
.

Daniel gasped with his eyes closed. His tiny hands rubbed his ears. He stretched a little, then drifted back to sleep peacefully, not caring about the three adults who were chasing each other in the bedroom. When the three of them came out, the room was silent again.

"Oppa... Oppa... be patient, Oppa..."

Seol was in the middle between Will and Eun Seob. Her hands were raised to prevent Eun Seob from throwing anything that was grabbed by his hands.

"Come here you bastard!"

Eun Seob throws a tv remote. Yet Seol managed to catch it.

“Eun Seob, listen to me first…”

"What else should I listen to? About the way you seduced my sister? About how good she was in bed?"

"That's not it--" A wooden display thrown before Will finished his sentence. Will reflexively looked down and pulled Seol's head back down.

Seeing Will hug Seol makes Eun Seob even more angry. He went into the kitchen and took a butcher's knife.

"Oppa!!! Put it down! It's danger!"

Eun Seob pointed at Will with the knife, "You will go to hell today, William Choi..."

"Oppa, don't... please..."

“Get out of the way, Seol!”

"Eun Seob, please listen to us first. I'm not playing with your sister. I'm serious about her. I plan to marry her."

“What? With whose permission do you want to marry her?”

"Oppa, sorry that you found out this way. But please bless us. We both love each other. I also want to marry him. Please bless us, Oppa..."

"Seol-ah, have you forgotten how painful it was to be betrayed by your playboy ex? Why did you fall for a playboy again?"

"He's different from Jeong. I can see his sincerity. Will really really loves me and doesn't play with me."

"Hey, how long have you known him? How long have you been dating him? I've been his manager for 3 years, and 5 years at Shinning Star. It was only at the beginning that he was intimate with his girlfriend. He said he wanted to be serious? He said he would marry you? He also said the same thing to all his exes. Seol-ah, wake up! A playboy doesn't change."

"You're not completely right, Eun Seob, I'm not what you think. It's true that I used to like playing with girls, one night stand, and wasn't serious when dating. But since I met Seol, I don't do that anymore, and never do it again."

Eun Seob shakes his head, "I can't Will. Even though you can change and become the kindest and most loyal man in the world, I still can't give my sister to you. You've caused too much trouble, in the past, now, and who knows what else in the future. As a brother, I can't give up my little sister's future to be with a bastard like you."

"And one more thing," Eun Seob adds, "I don't want Seol to marry a man who already has a child, especially child out of wedlock. I don't want my sister to take care of other people's children for the rest of her life."