(Eng) Chapter 8

The plane that Eun Seob was boarded landed at Narita International Airport, Tokyo, Japan. After exiting the arrival door, Eun Seob looks like a lost child. He has no goal, where should he find Cindy Lee?

He has contacted Cindy Lee's former agency, but people at the agency have not known her whereabouts since the solo singer ended her contract 9 months ago.

He tries to go to an event promoter office which is quite well known in the entertainment industry, which usually invites South Korean artists to appear in events in Japan. Eun Seob has to wait for a few hours, then he can meet the manager.

"Konichiwa, Jo Eun Seob - san," said Sho Tanaka. (こ ん に ち は "Good afternoon")

"Konichiwa, Tanaka - san," Eun Seob said back.

"How are you? Long time no see. How is William - san?" Asked Sho using Korean language.

William appeared in Japan to promote his film last year, and Sho Tanaka happened to be organizing the event.

After making small talk over tea at a cafe not far from the office, Eun Seob started asking about Cindy Lee.

"Cindy Lee?" Sho recalled for a moment, "I think it's been a long time since we didn't invite her anymore. She couldn't be reached. I heard she didn't renew her contract with her agency anymore."

"I've heard about that too. They said she's moved to Japan, so I guess you might know about her."

"I just found out that she moved to Japan."

Eun Seob nodded in understanding.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you," Sho patted Eun Seob's shoulder.

"No problem," Eun Seob was still trying to smile kindly.

"As if I may know, what business are you looking for that singer?"

"Well, I can't say, sorry."

"Ah, there's no need to apologize. I'm the one who should apologize because I seem curious, hahaha ..."

"Oh yeah, there will soon be a summer festival in Nagaoka. I'm the promoter of the show. How about if William also appears, can you? The event is around early August."

William didn't have any schedules at least until summer was over, but ...

"I'll ask William and Mrs. Gianna first."

"Fine, I wait for the good news."

Sho said goodbye to go back to his office because he had a meeting. Eun Seob is still sitting in the cafe and sipping his iced green tea slowly. He really was at a dead end now, because he didn't know where else to look for information. Searching for a woman in a city this big was like searching for a needle in a haystack. And maybe she's not in Tokyo, not even Japan.

~~~

Seol's cellphone vibrated in her pajama pocket when she had just put Danmuji to sleep.

"Oppa, you've arrived in Tokyo, huh."

"Yes, I've been there since a few hours earlier, but I immediately met someone and forgot to inform you. Sorry."

"It's all right. So, how come, have you found any information about that woman?"

"Not yet," heard the sound of Eun Seob's breath, "where is Will? I called him but he hasn't picked up."

"I don't know, ever since you left, I've been in my bedroom."

"Have you locked the door to your bedroom?"

"When you get home, I'll give you a beautiful plate."