(Eng) Chapter 19

"Seol-ah..."

Hearing Eun Seob's voice, made Seol jump out of her sleep. She turned to her side, Will was not there and neither was the pillow. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why the hell? You're shocking me."

"Where's Will?"

"How do I know?"

"Ah, that's right, why am I even asking you."

Seol stretched her body before getting off the bed. She checked Danmuji who was still sleeping before approaching her brother who looked frantic.

"What is it?"

"Will caught dating."

"WHAT???" Seol's sleepiness was completely gone now.

"Ah... he should have been more careful. His image has just improved."

"Is that 'girlfriend' face exposed too?" Seol asked, nervously.

"Of course. Everyone knows her."

Seol frowned in confused, "Who's the girlfriend anyway?"

"Yoon Seol Hyeon."

"Yoon Seol Hyeon? Who?"

"A rookie actress. She's also in Will's latest movie."

Seol didn't know whether to feel relieved or annoyed. She was relieved that she wasn't the one who was exposed to the media, but also annoyed to hear that her boyfriend was being gossiped about with other women. But she believed in Will, that this was just a rumor due to a misunderstanding.

Not long after, Will appeared. He had just come from jogging.

"Will, hurry up and take a shower, then we'll head to the office."

"Why? Do I have a schedule for today?"

Eun Seob holds out his cell phone, and Will's eyes widen at the news. He turned to Seol.

"No, this is not true."

"Then hurry up and take a shower and explain to Mrs. Gianna. She's ready to chew on both of us," Eun Seob pushed Will into his room.

Will still turned to Seol. The girl nodded silently with a small smile, signaling that she trusted him.

~~~

Shining Star Agency immediately provided clarification regarding the dating news, that it was not true. When the photo was taken, they were not alone, but together with Will's friends to watch movie together. The agency confirmed that Will was dropping Seol Hyeon home because their house was in line. But they don't have a relationship that is more than just co-workers.

Meanwhile, the agency that oversees Seol Hyeon has not provided any clarification on the reason that Seol Hyeon is still filming variety shows overseas and cannot be confirmed.

But new news instead emerged, from Seol Hyeon's fans who noticed that she and Will had a couple thing, a pen. Seol Hyeon once posted a photo of a pen with the name 'Seol' on it, while Will also used a pen similar to the word 'Will' of the script reading. The news was followed by official news from DP-ilbo regarding the photo of Will and Seol Hyeon holding hands after the script reading.

Again Shining Star refuted, explaining that at that time Seol Hyeon only borrowed a pen from Will, and Will asked her to returned the pen after they were going home.

However, this clarification gave rise to new speculations, who is the original owner of the pen named 'Seol'? Is it just a meaningless writing, or is there another woman named Seol who is William Choi's real lover?