(Eng) Chapter 37 - END

3 years later...

An interview session held by Netflix US for actors in a western series that is currently popular and has just launched its 3rd season, one of which is William Choi who has just started joining in season 2 who plays the new CEO transferred from a South Korean branch company.

Q: William Choi, it's the first time since you got married, you're taking on a role in a romantic drama again, right?
A: Yes, that's right.

Q: Is there any special reason? Because what I heard, several times you turned down romantic drama scripts
A: Fyi, I rejected the scripts not because my wife prohibited them. My wife always supports whatever role and genre I play. I just feel like the previous scripts doesn't fit me. Meanwhile, when I read the script for this drama and watched the first season, I liked it and felt it fit for me. Because in this drama there is not only a romantic story, but also a slice of life of migrant workers in the US. That's why I accepted this script and took part in the second season.

Q: In this drama, it is said that you have a forbiden relationship with a secretary, roled by Jennifer Lawrence, there are many kiss scenes and even bed scenes. There are rumors saying that you had rejected the scene.
A: That's right. I had a debate with the director and writer regarding the bed scene. The scene was not in the original script I received. In fact, at first there was no special relationship between Stacy and John Kim, because Stacy had been engaged to Nick since the first season, and John already had a wife in Korea. The script was edited in the midst of filming, because many viewers liked the John and Stacy as a couple.

Q: But finally the scene was done.
A: Yes, after my wife nagged me.

(Laugh)

A: I just want to protect her feelings, but she keeps her husband's professionalism as an actor. She is very professional as the wife of an actor.

•••

The paper bag of corn kernels spun in the microwave began to swell and there was a popping sound. Seol opened the microwave door and hurriedly carried the popcorn bag in front of the television.

"Ouch... it's hot... it hasn't started yet has it?"

Will who was relaxing on the sofa just nodded.

"Are you sure you want to watch it?"

"Of course! I've been following it since season 1, I don't want to miss an episode," Seol chewed on her popcorn.

"The scene is getting hotter."

Seol only gave a quick glance, then looked back at the television which had started broadcasting the western series opening soundtrack, which was played by her husband as one of the characters.

As Will warned, the scene opens with a bed scene of John Kim and Stacy Johannson. Will glanced at Seol, curious about the reaction of his wife insisting on watching the hot scene of him with another woman. As before, Seol watched that without showing any expression. Will had no idea.

"Hm... you're right... he's getting hotter..." Seol muttered as Nicholas Tse entered the screen.

" Seol muttered as Nicholas Tse entered the screen