(Eng) Chapter 18

The East Asian Got Idol competition has entered the semifinals. Eun Seob sits in the audience row, carrying a large banner in support of his girlfriend. Hotaru looks different tonight. She sings pop genre songs while playing guitar. She was very stunning, not only Eun Seob, but also the audience.

Unfortunately at the end of the competition, Hotaru did not get as many votes as the other participants. She must be eliminated in this semifinal round.

The next day, Eun Seob is already waiting for her in front of the quarantine dormitory. He immediately approached her who was dragging her suitcase.

"Oppa!" Hotaru immediately hugged her boyfriend and kissed him.

“Hey, hey, it's in a public place! Everyone's watching…” Eun Seob looks around.

"So why? I'm not an idol candidate anymore, no one will stop us from making out."

"Ah, that's right," Eun Seob resumed their kiss, regardless of the people around who were passing by to see them.

~~~

"Aish... what's on everyone's mind? Why didn't they give you more votes? Out of all of them, you're the best! There must be an insider's game here! I have to investigate!" Eun Seob nags to himself in the car that will take Hotaru to the hotel. For a while Hotaru will stay at a hotel before returning to Japan.

"Never mind, the other participants are also good. Next time there will be another opportunity for me."

Eun Seob grabbed Hotaru's hand, "Are you really okay?"

Hotaru placed one hand on the back of his hand.

"Very well. What matters to me is not the competition, but rather that I get to meet you in person."

Hotaru rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"I missed you so much, Oppa."

"Me too, Hotaru-chan."

~~~

Classical Chinese instrumentals play softly in a Chinese Food restaurant. Danmuji's eyes flickered sleepily on Seol's lap. He flinched when he heard Seol's cell phone ringing, looked up to see his nanny smiling at the screen.

 He flinched when he heard Seol's cell phone ringing, looked up to see his nanny smiling at the screen

"Where are you?" Will asked from inside the phone screen.

"I will have lunch."

"Where?"

"Chinese restaurant."

"With whom?"

"Oppa."

"Oppa who?" Will glared.

"My Oppa, who else?"

"Oh, Eun Seob?"