Make it right (eng) - SungTaro (NCT)

Ismerős, amikor angolul jön az ihlet, és már nem akarod magad lefordítani? Ha nem, akkor most nem vagyok relatable, de nem érdekel. Van egy rövid kis beszélgetésem Shotaro és Sungchan között, szóval aki tud valamennyire angolul, az most tekintse kivételezettnek magát. (Ha nagyon van rá igény, lefordíthatom.)

So my fake bilingual struggles started when I began thinking in English, hoping that I will be better at speaking when I travel to England later that year (which btw didn't happen because of corona😷), aaaand I just kinda didn't stop. It helped me learn the language, and opened different perspectives for me to see the world in, and sometimes some scenes come to my mind first in English too. With bigger storys, I usually just switch languages quickly to stop myself from overthinking that scene in English, but now with this small thing I didn't do that, and let my brain do it's thing. This dialog is somewhat a sequel to Egyszer, which I tried to continue earlier in Hungarian, but I ran into things I didn't like, so I wrote this instead.

POV: You are a trainee at SM Entertainment, and you overhear an interesting conversation between Sungchan and Shotaro. You are in front of the closed door of a practice room, but you don't want to break their moment, so you just awkwardly wait for them to come out.

🔸is Sungchan
🔹is Shotaro

🔹W-why did you kiss me?
🔸Because... Because it felt right. Or did you... not like it?
🔹It felt nice... I just never thought of it before.
🔸It's okay. I don't want to rush anything.
🔹I think I need some time... But I don't want to hurt your feelings. I just don't exactly know mine yet.
🔸I said it's okay... and I meant it! I'm not really sure either... I just know that I really like you.
🔹I like you too... For a friend, I could not imagine anyone better than you. But for a lover... I don't know. I'm not really into guys...
🔸Oh... I understand. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for this whole thing, please forgive me!
🔹No, Sungie don't go! Please don't go... I didn't mean to hurt you in any way...
🔸It's not your fault, that you are not attracted to me...
🔹But at least I can make it better... if I can't make it right...
🔸You're too kind for this world, Taro...
🔹And you are too sensitive, Sungie... Shh, don't cry. I still love you as my best friend.
🔸I- I love you too... And I'm so sorry...
🔹It's not your fault... You didn't choose to fall for me.
🔸But now I choose to stay with you.
🔹Even... after this?
🔸Yes... Will you stay with me too?
🔹Of course yes! You can not escape from my hugs, Jung Sungchan!
🔸Taro!
🔹Sungie?
🔸Thank you...
🔹You're always welcome. Best friends forever?
🔸Forever, Taro... my sweet Shotaro...