44

"The General for the Bomelerian Republic wants to know if you and Taehyun will be attending the ceremony this weekend" Soobin asks Yeonjun. The prince is sitting at his office desk reviewing some paperwork that needed his signature.

None of it was of importance, just invitation RSVPs that needed reply. Still, everything needed to be carefully read and considered. It was boring but it was necessary to the prince in order for him to start building his connections.

The prince pushing up his glasses with his middle finger. With an annoyed sigh he tosses the papers in his hands onto the desk in front of him.

With cold piercing eyes and a tone to match, he says "Why does he feel the need to talk to my duke as if this ceremony has any more significant importance than the rest of my invitations?"

I do not know sir" Soobin answers "But it seems as though he is eagerly awaiting a reply"

"Tell them that I will be attending:

"Yes sir"

"and be sure I asked for him to never waste your time with such pointless matters ever again. The fact that they even approached you with such bullshit pisses me off- actually don't tell him that. I'll tell him myself."

"Yes sir"

"And stop calling me sir! you're like a little brother to me so it makes it weird"

"I have too much respect for you to disrespect your title"

"Is there anything else?" Soobin fixes his posture and clears his throat.

"Yes.. I want to remind you that beginning Saturday you will actually have to start attending these ceremonies" Yeonjun huffs out a sigh.

"Do you also want to remind me how long it will take?"

"Six months and two and a half weeks"

"Thank you Soobin but it was rhetorical"

I just want you prepared when we leave, and having everything that you need"

"Did you also give Taehyun this lecture?"

The question was rhetorical, which is why Soobin ignored it"Saturday we leave at 3:00 AM"

"Okay, anything else?"

"The annual tea party for the council is taking place in the Garden as we speak, I suggest you hurry up and get ready; the photographers are setting up as we speak"

"Right, of course" Yeonjun practically throws off his glasses and frantically tidies up his paper filled desktop. Soobin tries to hold it back, but it failed to almost no avail. He cover a quick quick laugh behind his palm.

"What was that?" The prince questions.

"Nothing.. it's just you're kind of a simp"

"W-what are you... Soobin I don't have time for this right now, I have to get ready. I'm already late as it is"

"Yes Mr future King Sir!" Soobin salutes to the Prince, not taking him seriously. How could he when Yeonjun has a blushing face and is already sweating.

...

If Daniel was a real person, Yeonjun decided that he would have two parents, the dad a bit strict but both loving. He would go to school everyday with his uniform tie crooked, hand in his pockets, and after school he would pass time by dance practice or hanging out with Beomgyu.

The prince imagined what life would have been like if he was just Daniel. He'd work part time at the restaurant with his boyfriend, the only thing they would have to worry about is school essays and running away together.