29

"How did they get in without setting the alarms?!" Jae rubs his temples trying to take away the headache. It was the next morning and it had been obvious they were robbed. The castle was in havoc, guards were sweating in fear of losing their jobs and Jae was dumbfounded.

"We don't know how this happened sir, it seems like they knew the castle layout pretty well and even knew where to avoid going to avoid being seen by guards" Namjoon follows Jae down the hallway on the way to his office.

"How did they even find out about this location?!"

"We are not sure, but the good news is that if they decide to sell any of the things they stole, it will be easy to find from local merchants and we can go wherever they were sold and ask questions as to who they sold it to"

"Fucking hell, what do you know?!" They enter the office and for a second Jae is taken aback. The office was significantly cleaner, especially his desk.

"You tidied up the place, it looks good" Namjoon compliments.

Jae is silent and slowly walks around his desk. The robbers had been in his office, but instead of stealing anything they cleaned up. Why? Thats when Jae realized that they had stolen from him. The framed picture of him and the prince is gone.

Memories from last night become clear and he collapses into his seat when he realizes that last night he had seen Yeonjun. He had thought it was a dream but it was the real him.

"When you find where the items have been sold you come to report it to me and me only, understood?" Namjoon had never seen Jae so determined. It gave him chills.

"Understood"

...

"Will it rain?" Beomgyu asks while looking up to the gray sky.

"It's always like that" Yeonjun reminds, turning around to look at his boyfriend who had stopped mid walk to look at the sky.

Beomgyu looks back at Yeonjun, the prince smiles and holds his hand out, the curly haired brunette does a little job to hold his hand and the two are back to walking to the restaurant.

"It's the charm of the city, what's the saying? I wish you enough storm to see the sky, or something like that"

"I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more" Yeonjun says

"Ah, so you do know it? Why am I not surprised, you're a walking literature"

"I've had a lot of time to read"

"I wish I was a reader, I grew up playing video games"

"I can tell"

"How?"

"You just seem like a gamer boy. They're cool, unlike me, I'm just a nerd"

"Gamers and book worms are basically cousins, don't diss yourself" Yeonjun scrunches his nose.

"Please don't compare us as cousins"

"Hahahaha I guess it does sound weird" They reach the restaurant and Yeonjun holds the door open for Beomgyu.

Huening Kai and Soobin stand behind the counter, Kai is smiling with red teary eyes.

"What's going on?" Beomgyu asks.

"Gyu look! Look what Yoongi sent us!" Kai hands over a letter and check- a check of 10.000 dollars.

'Spend it wisely

~ Yoongi'

"Oh my god" It felt as if a heavy weight was lifted off of Beomgyus shoulders. This was more than enough to pay off the restaurant debt and get both boys on their feet.

Of course, the check wasn't from Yoongi. It was forged by Soobin. They obviously couldn't hand over 10.000 dollars, so they settled on lying. Their specialty.

"I knew it! My hyung wouldnt just forget about me like this!"

"This is so amazing..." Beomgyu looks up at Yeonjun and smiles.

Perhaps sometimes it's good to lie, Yeonjun thinks.

"Let's close for today and go celebrate!" Huening Kai suggests, and how could they refuse?

...

"Why don't we all just... just get in a car and go on a road trip!" Huening Kai is tipsy. The four boys sitting inside the restaurant at a random chosen table. They were celebrating and Huening Kai just so happened to have been able to steal some beer and liquor. Apparently he was really good at stealing. Which is alarming but Yeonjun figures he has no room to judge.

"None of us know how to drive" Soobin points out

"Okay? Then learn how to drive Soobin"

"Why me!?"

"Because then I can control the music!" Kai laughs out loud.

"No way in hell are you using aux the whole way- Daniel you need to learn how to drive first" Beomgyu turns to look at Yeonjun. He was sipping on his drink but didn't want to get drunk. He was still embarrassed from last time.

"Why don't we just buy a boat and take our chances" Yeonjun suggests.

"Beomgyu can't swim" Kai breaks the news

"Yeah I can't swim" Beomgyu confirms

"I think he wants you to drown Beomgyu"

"Why do you want me to drown Daniel?"

"Yeah why do you want him to drown?" Soobin joins in on the teasing.

"Wow. My own best friend."

"The thing about betrayal is that it's never your enemies that do it" Beomgyu says seriously.

"Shut up before I kiss you" the busboy turns red and shuts up indeed. Too shy for any comebacks.

"Seriously though we need to go on a vacation!" Kai goes back on topic.

"Let's go to the beach" Beomgyu suggests.

"That sounds nice, Ive never been to a beach before" Yeonjun smiles

"Then, lets go this weekend" Beomgyu decides.

"Isn't it too cold for the beach?" Soobin wonders.

"We don't have to swim, we can just make memories" the busboy smiles sweetly, making the princes heart swell.

"That sounded so gay" Kai laughs and leans onto Soobins shoulder. Beomgyu gasps offended.

"I think it sounds nice" Yeonjun wraps an arm around his boyfriends shoulder.

"You don't think it sounds gay..?"

"Well... I mean-"

"DANIEL!" Yeonjun softly kisses Beomgyu on his temple, he lets his lips linger for a few minutes before his pocket stop vibrating. It was his phone.

He's confused because everyone who has his number is sitting at the table.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Beomgyu asks.

"I guess I should.." he accepts the call from an unknowing number and presses the phone against his ear. ".. hello?"

"Oh my god you actually answered!" The voice sounded familiar

"Uh yes I did... who is this again?"

"It's Taehyun"