45

"I don't care if I'm married, and I don't care if you have a boyfriend. You're mine, and I am yours. By the end of this trip you will understand that" [chapter spoiler]

______________________

It was obvious that a royal photographer should have a high status to some degree. They would never travel in a small Taxi, but definitely in a white Range Rover.

"He got you a freaking horse and carriage?!" this was a bit extreme

"We could have seriously called a cab there. The airport is 10 minutes away!" Beomgyu sighs in disbelief.

Huening Kai shrugs and wastes no more time. He eagerly climbs in.

"Holy Frick theres AC in here!"

The photographer follows in suit of his best friend, unable to match the energy. He climbs in and then the driver of the carriage gets the thing moving. Theres a moment of silence between the two best friends on that morning at 4AM. Dusk hadn't broke yet but the capital never sleeps. People on their way to work. Waiting at bus stops, riding bikes or driving cars in serious need of a cap. Still, somehow it was silent in the carriage.

"So" of course its Kai who breaks the silence "Where is the first stop?"

"The Bolmerian Republic and then we go to Leeland"

"Leeland?! ahhhh I can't wait to try their coconuts"

Beomgyu raises a questioning brow "I don't think coconuts grow there, its in a constant state of winter"

"No no, I'm sure they do" Kai dismisses the comment and leans back with a comfortable sigh.

"How are you feeling?" Beomgyu asks

"Well carriage seats weren't designed for naps and I think thats a shame"

"I meant with Soobin" The smile on Kai's face ever so falters

"What about him?"

"Are you excited? nervous?"

"neither"

"Then?"

"Why does it matter when him and I never dated. How are you feeling mr prince ex?"

"I don't want to talk anymore" Beomgyu says in a spoiled voice

"Too bad. Anyways it's totally obvious he's still in love with you" and just like that, Huening Kai basically confirmed that others knew as well.

"W-why would you say that?"

"He literally made you a royal photographer, and like you're good, but lets be honest, you're not royal photographer good. On top of that he picked you up drunk, took you to the castle on multiple occasions, plus he takes you on dates every week but calls them 'meetings' so he has an excuse to-"