20

"Where are we going?" Yeonjun asks Beomgyu. The busboy had let him through various alleyways and streets. He couldn't complain because Beomgyu was holding his hand and leading him the whole time. They were behind wide alley ways now.

"Are we lost?" Yeonjun asks.

"No, we're not"

"How do you know? you dont even have a map"

"I don't need a nap because I know where we are. Plus, I don't think anyone even owns a map anymore- unless google" Yeonjun smiles wide because he thinks its cute how Beomgyu is a smart ass.

"How do you just know where you are?"

"Because I live here" Beomgyu let go of Yeonjuns hand when we began nearing an alleyway corner. They turned into a wide dead end space next to some dumpsters- and a big group of people. Music with heavy beats and fast rhythms could be heard from speakers that the crowed was surrounding.

"What is this place?" Yeonjun asks. Beomgyu is tugging him by the shirt as they made their way through the crowed to the front.

"Stop asking questions and just live" they finally were up front. In the middle was a group of four guys, they were talking and laughing to something but once the music hit a certain beat, one of them started moving. Then, Yeonjun become entranced by the way the boy moved. He had never seen anything like this before. The way this boy was moving- it had so much passion and emotion. It didn't make Yeonjun want to cry, it made him feel.

"What is he doing?" Yeonjun asks completely oblivious. He had never seen anything like this before.

"They're having a dance battle"

"Dance?" Yeonjun knits his eyebrows together in confusion. What he was seeing wasn't the dance he had grown up knowing. He knew modern dance, not this.

"Yeah"

"What is this kind of dance called?"

"Wait, do you really not know what this kind of dancing is called"

"Uhhh... I never went out much" Yeonjun tried to play it off. Beomgyu thought his answer was weird but didn't say anything about it.

"It's called hip hop. This is a spot where people in the area come and dance in private."

"So like an underground dance ring?"

"Yeah, but it's not illegal, just private"

"Why would you all want this private? the whole world would love this!" Beomgyu smiles at the prince.

"Yeah, but the whole world doesn't need to love this, just us who are here"

Meanwhile, Park Jimin was in the crowed talking to some people when he caught sight of the chestmut haired bus boy. His eyes widened and he didn't even properly end his conversation when he lunged himself to the boy.