12

"Of course i'll help you-" Soon was slightly offended that Yeonjun would question his loyalty "- but we need to be smart about this"

"I'm up to suggestions" Yeonjun listened.

...

Namjoon opened Soobins bedroom door. The guard found both Yeonjun and Soobin fast asleep in bed, he let out a soft smile and shut the door before making his way back downstairs with the other guards. 

...

Soobin's bedroom door slowly opened with a quiet creek and Sobbing head popped out of the doorway; inspecting the area.

"He's gone-" Yeonjun popped his head out over Yeonjuns "- come on we have to be fast" Soobin motioned the prince to follow him. The two quietly rushed down the halls. Anytime the two came across guards patrolling they had to hide in the shadows or make do with what they had.

"Okay, look" Soobin went to one of the shelves in the very back and pulled back a blue book, except it was actually disguised as a lever. The bookshelves pulled apart making an entrance. 

"It leads outside, and you're able to come back in the same way," Soobin told the prince.

"How did you find out about this?"

"I guess you really haven't read every book in here" Soobin smiled cheekily. "Come on, let's not waste any time" Soobin decided to lead the way since he knew the secret passage. Yeonjun stopped Soobin from going in by grabbing his wrist to a halt. 

"Thank you so much Soobin"

"O... Of course, it's no big deal" Soobin smiled.

"But it is a big deal, I know that." Yeonjun looked down in shame. "Thank you for being my friend"

...

Beomgyu grabbed his mug to drink more coffee, but when he saw it was empty he made a face. He stood up from the stool in front of the register and turned to go make more coffee. The only thing keeping him awake was the bitter drink. It was currently raining outside right now, the pitterpatters of rain hitting the roof were the only sounds filling up the restaurant. Lately business has been slow, and the weather wasn't helping. 

The door jingled, and Beomgyu turned to greet the customers. Except it wasn't a customer,

 it was Yeonjun and Soobin. 

Yeonjun was half expecting to have something thrown at him. Beomgyu running to the back kitchen was not what he was expecting though; knocking over the stool in the process. Yeonjun ran after him immediately. Soobin stayed back knowing he had no business back there- also something caught his eyes.

He found the late bills.

...

Beomgyu felt a lot of things when he saw Yeonjun. Anger, confusion, relief,  but mostly, he felt scared. He didn't know what else to do except run. 

"Wait!" He could hear Yeonjun calling for him. Beomgyu just wanted to getaway. Yeonjun had barley touched Beomgyu's arm when the busboy turned around in rage. 

"Don't touch me! you don't get to leave for six days and then come back as if nothing happened!" the busboy exploded.

"I'm sorry" Yeonjun said.

"Sorry? sorry doesn't fix anything!"

"What is there to fix?" Yeonjun hadn't meant to sound like a jerk, he was just clueless. 

"You're right. There's nothing to fix. I have-"

"I wasn't supposed to stay out all night. My dad had me on lock down-I couldn't even leave my house, much less use my phone."

"Oh, were you gone? I didn't even notice" Beomgyu turned his back to Beomgyu and turned his nose up in the air in a petty manner. 

Yeonjun tried to think of something he could say to make everything better, but the only thing Yeonjun knew is that he really wanted to hold Beomgyu. He followed his instincts and turned Beomgyu around. The prince brought the bus boy to his chest and held him. Beomgyu didn't want to forgive Yeonjun so easily but all the anger inside him left his body.

"I'm so sorry" Yeonjun apologized whole heartedly.

"Just... just don't leave like that again" Beomgyu tried to keep his tears from falling by not blinking and forcing a stern face.

Yeonjun squeezed Beomgyu a bit tighter. He was scared that if he let go then he would never be able to touch him again.

"I missed you" Yeonjun confessed,

Beomgyu still felt the fear inside him- no, he felt terror. He was terrified that Yeonjun would leave again and never come back. Since when did he become weak for Gucci boy? Beomgyu wasn't even sure of it either. Maybe it was always there and he just never acknowledged it, or maybe it happened over night light the first bloom of a flower. 

"I missed you too" Beomgyu said when he felt Yeonjun hug him tighter.