4

"H-Hi-.." Soobin abruptly stopped speaking. He cringed at the sound of his voice. "Hi..Y-Yeonj..." He bit his lip. The duke's son was standing in front of a mirror in the hallway. Yeonjuns room at the end of the hall.

Soobin was going to try speaking to Yeonjun today. He had been practicing all morning on what he was going to say, and to say the least, he has a lot of practice left.

'Yeonjun is nice! Jae said so' Soobin reminded himself. If Jae said Yeonjun was nice then he's nice!

but Soobin was still scared. He's not even said a full sentence to the prince since he got here. He hates it. He hated that his chest feels like it's going to collapse any seconds. He hates being terrified all the time for no reason. Maybe if he made a friend his age then he could learn how to be normal. He knew it was a long stretch, but he didn't want to sit around and do nothing.

Once again, Soobin practiced. This time he took a deep breath, straightened his back, and looked straight.

"Hi Yeonjun, how are you today?" When the boy realized what he had just done, a smile spread across his face. He pumped his two fists up in the air and immediately brought them back down while he quietly cheered to himself.

His celebration was quickly ended at the sound of footsteps approaching. Soobin's confidence went straight out the window and the boy scurried to hide behind a suit of armor. Yeonjun didn't even notice Soobin when he passed by. Soobin watched Yeonjun go into his room and shut the door. Seconds later Yeonjun opened his door again only to hang up a 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign and shut the door again.

'I guess I'll try again another time...'

''''

"Look what I found!" Kai came out from the closest [A/N SKSKSKSKSK not yet.] with an apron in one hand and a bandana in the other.

"What is it?" Beomgyu asked quizzically as he took his hands out of the dish water, wiping his wet hands on his black apron.

"Its a uniform for Daniel-, well, I-It was actually Yoongi's but I figured Daniel can use it until Yoongi comes back" Kai smiled weakly.

"Oh, okay," Beomgyu said as he picked up a tray of dough to knead. Kai followed close behind the older boy.

"You still hate him?" Kai asked as Beomgyu threw the dough on top of a metal table.

"Hate? of course not"

"You're still hostile around him though. He seems like a cool guy"

"He called me an underclass bastard. Yeah, he seems really cool"

"Weren't you rude to him too though?"

"So?" Kai frowned.

"Just because Daniel is rich doesn't mean he's the same as-"

"Don't-" Beomgyu slammed his fists down on the dough, the dough collapsed under the bus boys fists. The action was aggressive and abrupt, which caused Kai to jump slightly from shock. Beomgyu took a deep breath to collect himself before continuing his sentence in a more reposed manner so he wouldn't scare Kai. The kid didn't look sensitive but he really is."Don't say his name, okay?"

"r-right, sorry" Kai's face went red from embarrassment and shame.

"Its fine, I just don't think we should get used to him" Beomgyu quickly steered back on topic to rid the tension.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he's a rich boy. He can stop coming by any day- its almost nine pm and he hasn't even come yet" Beomgyu pointed out.