3

Yeonjun waits anxiously for the perfect time to return to the restaurant. He has to sit through his lessons, do his everyday workouts, and now he was sitting through another lunch with Jae and Soobin. The three were sitting in the garden at their outdoor table. They were covered by a large tent. 

Yeonjun anxiously fidgeted in his seat. He forced himself to sit still as to not draw any attention towards himself. He glanced down at his untouched sandwich. He was so excited that he couldn't eat. Yeonjun looked at Jae, who was seated across from him. His blonde hair was messy, his glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose while he read his book. His left ankle over his other knee while he slowly sipped on his tea.

Then, he looked at Soobin. He was eating his fifth piece of cake. Soobin looked up and made eye contact with the young prince, which made them both feel uncomfortable so they looked away from each other. Lunch was the only time Soobin was in the same area as Soobin. The Duked son is usually sleeping or hiding who knows where.

"Yeonjun, you haven't touched your food," Jae said without looking up from his book. 

"I'm not hungry" 

"You have to eat" Jae was looking at him now. Yeonjun sunk slightly in his seat.

"Yes sir.." 

...

Yeonjun didn't manage to sneak away until later that day when the sun was beginning to set. He went in through the front this time since he didn't have access to the back entrance. He walked in with his hands in his pockets and immediately noticed Kai a few feet from him, struggling to carry a stack of plates that were stacked dangerously high and threatening to fall over. The young prince was quick to react and quickly helped by taking more than half of the plates.

"Daniel! oh my gosh, you being here is going to help a bunch! can you go around and pick up the tables and take dishes to Beomgyu in the back?" 

"Yeah, sure"

"You're a life saver!" Kai set down the rest of the plates on a table nearby and ran to the register to help the line of customers Yeonjun headed to the kitchen to take them to Beomgyu. When he got to the back, he found Yeonjun rinsing off dishes and putting them into the dishwasher very aggressively.

"Hi" Beomgyu jumped at the sudden voice. He quickly eased up when he saw who it was.

"Oh, you actually showed up" Beomgyu said with a surprised tone.

"I said I would"

"Yeah, but I didn't actually believe you. Well, while you're here you can-"

"clean tables and bring you the dishes?"

"..first, never do that again. Second, you can use the trash can with wheels"

"Right!"

...

The restaurant calmed down, but not by much. Yeonjun was doing a good job of keeping the tables clean fast enough for new customers to arrive. Yeonjun watched how Kai managed the register while also cooking food. It was amazing. 

"Excuse me" a lady approached Yeonjun.

"U-Uh yes?" Yeonjun stuttered. He had never been approached by a random person before. 

"My hot wings are hot" Yeonjun blinked.

"So what can I help you with?" The lady scowled.

"What? Do I have to speak to a manager" 

"Uh, hold on" Yeonjun pushed the trash can and quickly wheeled it to the back. Beomgyu was loading dishes into the dishwasher.

"Hey, a lady is saying her hot wings are too hot" 

"What the fuck does that even mean?"

"I don't know but she looks mad" Beomgyu pinched the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes momentarily, followed by a deep sigh.

"Okay, just put soap in the dishwasher for me"

"Okay!" Beomgyu rushed out leaving Yeonjun alone with one job. The young prince knew what a dishwasher was, but he's never actually used one and doesn't know how to use it. His eyes scanned across the kitchen before it landed in a bottle of dish soap. 

Yeonjun decided to pour soap all over the dishes, shut the dishwasher, and pushed 'heavy start' 

He was quite proud of himself. That was until bubbles started coming out from the bottom. At first, it came slowly, then soon enough it was a steady flow of bubbles.

"Oh no, I don't think thats supposed to happen" Yeonjun spoke to himself while he pulled lightly on his hair from the stress. He watched paralyzed as bubbles started to ooze all over the floor, some even floating in the air.

"DANIEL! YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Beomgyu yelled after slipping and almost falling. 

"I'm sorry, I'll open it"

"No! don't-" before Beomgyu could finish his sentence, Yeonjun opened the dishwasher, and it didn't stop spraying water and bubbles. In seconds the entire kitchen was covered in soap bubbled. Beomgyu made it to the dishwasher and pushed 'OFF' in big red letters.

"It's covered in bubbles! what am I gonna do!?" Beomgyu groaned.

"Well, at least the kitchen will be clean" Yeonjun tried to lighten the situation, but judging from the glare Beomgyu gave him; it wasn't working. Yeonjun was nervous now, so he decided to dance. 

Beomgyu wasn't sure what to do when Yeonjun started sliding across the soapy floor asking like a ballerina. His twirls were spot on though. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Dancing" 

"Why" 

"Why not?" Yeonjun went to do another spin. This time his foot slipped and he fell onto the soapy floor, becoming drenched with soap and water. This made Beomgyu laugh, and it made Yeonjun less nervous,

"You think this is funny?" Yeonjun asked while standing up.

"Yes, very much"

"Let's see if it's funny when you're in the same boat" Yeonjun started chasing after Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu didn't know why he was running, but it felt like a good time to run. 

The two ended up both slipping on the floor. Beomgyu made the first move to get back up, but Yeonjun pulled his ankle to stop that from happening. When Yeonjun tried to stand; Beomgyu body slammed him onto the ground. 

This continued for a while. The two refused to let the other be the first to stand up. It was only when they both gave up that it ended. Yeonjun and Beomgyu lay with the top of their heads touched. Yeonjun was taking deep breaths as he watched the bubbles float around the room. He was taking deep breathes trying to calm his breathing. From the corner of his eyes, he swears he sees Beomgyu laughing, so he quickly turns to look at the boy. Yeonjun saw it briefly, but he definitely saw Beomgyu laughing before he made his face blank and hard.

"You're gonna have to clean this up" 

''''''''''''''

A/N

Hi do people actually like this story??????