37

3 years later..

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The smoke detector sounded through the house.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" a dark haired Beomgyu runs over to the stove of his apartment and lifts a burning pan off the stove. He throws it in the sink and turn on the water. The fire is gone but the house is still smoking up.

After turning off the alarm he goes around and opens all the windows. Once everything is under control he sighs I relief.

"Beomgyu!" His ex boyfriend bangs on the door.

"Ughhh!" Beomgyu groans. He had almost forgotten about him.

"Let me in come on pleaaasseee!"

If Seonghwa kept making this much noise then the neighbors were going to complain again. Beomgyu has no choice and opens the door.

"Shut up you're so fucking loud!" Standing in front of the door was his ex boyfriend holding a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Oh my god get inside before someone sees you" Beomgyu angrily takes the flowers and box of chocolates and goes back inside with Seonghwa right behind him

"Look I know you're mad but if you think about it it's not that big of a deal" Beomgyu tosses the flowers in the sink ontop of the pan that almost set his apartment on fire, and sets the chocolates down on the island. He turns to his ex and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Mad?! You gave me a black eye on my birthday! You think chocolate and flowers makes it better?"

"I was drunk!"

"And?!"

"Aw come on you know how long I had to wait in traffic to get here? The prince is getting married so everyone was out"

Beomgyu grabs at the box of chocolates and tears it open. He shoves a handful of chocolates in his mouth and goes to the fridge and pulls out a bottle of whiskey. He drinks it to down the chocolate.

"This is your last chance, I mean it this time" Beomgyu doesn't look at Seonghwa because he's trying to hold back his tears and doesn't want to be seen.

"Sweet! Let's go to the festival for our first date!"

"F-festival? No I just got off work and-"

"Shut up let's go" Seonghwa grabs Beomgyus arm and pulls him out with no struggle.

Beomgyu doesn't want to go to the festival- after all its celebrating the marriage of his ex boyfriend who didn't even send a text after their break up.

Well, it's more complicated than that. His ex was a secret prince at the time and in a year... he'd be crowned king of Obeliav while his husband would be crowned king of TaiWei. Making the each one of the couple a king x2.