32

"I had a dream about you" Yeonjun whispers on the morning of his birthday, the window still cracked from the night before. The prince brushes his finger tips over Beomgyus bare cold skin.

"What was it about?" Beomgyu asks, still sleepy.

"I dreamt of a valley of soft tall grass and dandelions. The sun was golden and you were there. Golden. I saw a house too, it was small but warm- I think it was our house."

"Did anything else happened?" The prince smiled.

"Not just anything. Everything." The busboy smiles.

"You have a beautiful way of saying things"

Yeonjun wanted to say that it wasn't his words that were beautiful. It was Beomgyu that was.

"Let's get an apartment together" Beomgyu quietly suggests.

"Deep in a city on top of the highest hill" Yeonjun adds.

"Calm down, we both are restaurant workers, I don't think it will be that nice of a place"

"It doesn't have to be the nicest. I could live in a shack with you and I would be okay" The words were cheesy, but Beomgyus heart still swells.

"Then-" he turns around and props himself on top of his elbows "-where should we go?"

The prince grins "Everywhere"

...

"I want the hot wings but I don't want them too hot like last time" the woman says to Yeonjun.

"Uhhh okay I'll let the cook know" The blue haired boys smiles and walks over to Soobin who was cooking.

"The lady wants un-hot hot wings" Yeonjun places the ticket order next to the cook.

"What does that even mean?- hey! Daniel!" Yeonjun smiles and goes to the back to hide from his best friend.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu is at the front register watching the situation play out. He smiles to himself and shakes his head. The restaurant doorbell jingles and Beomgyu turns to greet the customer. A beautiful boy walks in.

"Hi welcome!" Beomgyu smiles

"Hi welcome!" Beomgyu smiles. Taehyun returns the smile but their smiles were a total contrast. Beomgyu has a boyish smile full of excitement and life, and Taehyun has the smile of a prince. Perfect and warming.

"Hello, how are you today?" Taehyun asks as he takes in Beomgyus appearance. He thought Beomgyu was cute- a little dirty but he could tell the boy kind.

'So this is his type' Taehyun thinks to himself

"I'm doing well! And yourself?"

"It's a little hot than I'm used to" Tai-Wei had weather of constant snow and bare minimum sun. To locals, the capital was cold, but Taehyun was sweating beneath his sweater.