14

"Are you sure that's a word?" Beomgyu looked at the word with a suspicious look.

Soobins phone camera was pointing at Beomgyu. The prince was trying to get a good picture of Beomgyu but the boy wouldn't stop moving "I can assure you Thalweg is a word" The prince puts his camera down.

"I'm looking it up"

"Be my guest" Yeonjun leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms behind his head as Beomgyu took out his phone and began looking up the word. He took this time to take in Beomgyu. Not just his looks, but his entire being. His curly brown hair, the way his eyes focused on his phone screen, his aura of calm. Yeonjun quickly lifts up his phone camera again and snaps a photo and puts it down before Beomgyu could notice what Yeonjun just did.

 Yeonjun quickly lifts up his phone camera again and snaps a photo and puts it down before Beomgyu could notice what Yeonjun just did

They were sitting at a booth long after closing hours playing scrabble.

Most days were the same. Yeonjun had breakfast with Soobin and Jae, then he would study, excercise, had an hour of free time in the library, ate dinner, studied more, and then went to 'bed' which in actuality he sneaked out to hang out with Beomgyu. Sometimes Soobin would come along, but his situation was different. He was still battling with social anxiety and very shy and... Kai wasn't.

"It is a word! I can't believe this" Beomgyu groaned; throwing his head back.

"It might as well not be a word; it's useless."

"Hey, who do you think you are deciding something is useless" Beomgyu moves his head back down and playfully threw a game piece at Yeonjuns head.

"In what situation would you need to describe a line connecting the lowest points of successive cross-sections along the course of a valley or river?"

"You're a line connecting into a valley or river" Beomgyu laughed at his joke. Yeonjun didn't laugh but he did smile. He enjoyed spending time with Beomgyu. His life would be useless without these nights. Yeonjun smiled fondly at the busboy

When it was time to part ways it's usually in front of the restaurant.

"Will you come tomorrow?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun.

"Why? Do you miss me already?" The prince teased.

"A-As if! I'd just like to know in advance if I'll have extra help or not"

"Why are you so obsessed with me" Yeonjun jokes. Beomgyu rolls his eyes and turns to take his leave. The prince reaches out and spins Beomgyu around; kissing his lips briefly.

"He was sunshine most always-I mean he made it seem like good weather." The Prince easily quoted.

"Are you reciting literature to me now?" Beomgyu asked with a playful tone.

"If I could I would speak to you in only poems and art"

"AHH stop being so sappy! I'm going now" Beomgyu turned around and rushed off; his heart beating erratically in his chest.