41

Park Seonghwa sat at his desk, answering emails while drinking his cup of coffee. He has a busy afternoon ahead of him but a quiet morning through and through.

He glances at the photo on his desk, a picture of him and Beomgyu at the lake, his arms around his boyfriend whole a smooches a big kiss on his cheek. Beomgyu scrunching up his face in a smile.

"Sir?" His secretary Yooa pops her head into his office.

"Hmm?" Seonghwa hums while taking a drink of his coffee.

"Prince Yeonjun is here asking for a walk in" The red blush on her cheeks makes sense now. Seonghwa burns his tongue on his coffee and almost spills it everywhere.

...

"You're a psycho you know that right?" Soobin sighs. Him and the prince standing in the waiting room.

"What?" The prince says innocently "I'm just being responsible and getting my teeth checked"

"That's what the Royal dentist is for"

"A dentist is a dentist" the prince defends.

"Your majesty and your sir-" Yooa returns to the waiting room "-Dr Park has an opening, please follow me and we'll get your checked" the secretaries face was blushing pink. She wonders what she did in her past life to be surrounded by so many handsome men today.

"Thank you" Yeonjun smiles, and him and Soobin are led to another room where the appointment would take place. It was a large white room with a dentist chair and all the equipment necessary.

"Well, Your majesty, you're crazy but you're not smart" Soobin says

"Why do you say that?"

"Well if your plan was to come and speak and get information on Park Seonghwa, then it will be kind of hard with his hands in your mouth, don't you think?" Yeonjun sees the problem here.

"Hello your majesty and your sir, it's an honor" Seonghwa enters the room. If you asked the prince, he would tell you that he's not intimidated by his competition- but his feel is are different. The handsome dentist had amazing cheek bones and a handsome face. The prince subconsciously touched his not so prominent cheek bones.

"Thank you for seeing us in such short notice" Soobin speaks

"Yes, my Duke here has been needing a check up" Yeonjun smiles evilly and forces Soobin to sit down on the dentist chair by shoving him down by the shoulders to sit on the appointment seat. Soobin mentally sighs; he should have known the prince would do something like this.

"Lets get those teeth looked at then" Seonghwa puts on gloves over his hands and wheel his chair over to Soobin. Yooa comes in, gloved up and all to assist Seonghwa in the check up. Yeonjun took this opportunity to look around, but sadly nothing was of his interest- and by interest he means nothing of Beomgyu is in this room. 

"You have a pretty nice place going on" Yeonjun compliments the dentist.

"Thank you, your majesty, its a huge compliment coming from you" 

"So teeth is your passion?" Seonghwa chuckles at the princes words.

"Not exactly, but it pays the bills. It would be a blessing if everyone could wake up everyday and do what they're passionate about" The dentist says as he holds out his hand for Yooa to hand him a mirror for Soobins mouth. 

"So what are you passionate about?" 

"Sports, I really love hockey. I played it from age 5 up until I graduated college" Seonghwa was an athlete, The prince is bitter that he has that one up on him.