22

"This is where we come to eat breakfast sometimes- and by sometimes I mean like once last year. Right here is a water fountain, that's a candy shop, over there is where an old man broke into the wrong car while drunk, oh they also sell boba-" 

While Beomgyu was working, the prince decided to spend the time with Kai and Soobin; Kai offered to give them a tour of the area. Yeonjun was in awe the whole time. Before, he could never really stop and admire the area because he was always too anxious about being caught, but now he could see the place clearly. 

Kai's restaurant was located in the capital, but the area Beomgyu and him lived was deeper and more secluded in it's own smaller city. It was the city within the city. The streets were small, and each shop was connected in a strip. It seemed never-ending. Since the streets were so small, no cars could drive by, so everybody was either walking or on bikes. For the people who had multiple things, they used a wagon. 

It was the weekend, which meant that school was out and family and friends flooded the area. By the bench, a group of girls was laughing at something on their phones, while on the park bench nearby there was a woman dying her dog's hair pink, and everyone acted like it was totally normal. 

In the world he came from, this normality seemed pretty strange. 

"Where are the bakeries?" Soobin asks; bringing Yeonjun back to the tour. 

"If we keep walking down here we'll reach it" 

"Beomgyu and I ate there before" Yeonjun immediately recognizes the restaurant where he and Beomgyu ate ramen sandwiches, a precious memory that he doesn't even have to try to remember because it's all just so clear. 

"Oh really? he and I haven't been there since middle school, I'm going to have to fight him later"

"Why would you fight him for that?" Yeonjun frowned, instantly becoming defensive over his busboy. 

"It's a joke, he's joking" Soobin quickly chimes in, resolving the misconfusion "-err sorry about him, he's just socially awkward" 

Huening Kai shrugs his shoulders, really not caring if he made Yeonjun upset or not. 

"Oh here's the bakery" but it was the studio next door to the bakery that made Yeonjun stop. The studio was for dance, and the walls were wide and took up the entire walls. He could see inside, people dancing in front of a wide mirror wall. 

He recognized Hobi and Jimin.

"Do you guys want to go in here?" Yeonjun asks the pair.

"Do you know them?" Kai asks curiously.

"I met Jimin and Hoseok the other day"

"Oh, well you can go ahead, Soobin and I are going to eat first" Yeonjun nods and pushes the door entrance open.

Jimin is off to the side helping a boy with a dance move, meanwhile, Hobi is practicing said dance move in front of the mirror. He sees the reflection of Yeonjun entering and it takes him a second to realize who it was.

"Danny boy!" He turns around with a wide closed smile and stretches his arms out to welcome him to his studio.

"Hey, I was just passing by and happened to see you guys here" Yeonjun explains.

"Small world, hey while you're here wanna learn some moves?" Jimin becomes visibly more excited. 

"Really? is that okay?" The prince's eyes light up.

"Why else would we offer? you need to stretch first, Jungkook can you show him how to properly stretch" The new face nods his head and motions Yeonjun over to the side.