Ryuuzetsu Land (PT 2)

"Well..That's no problem right Juvia?" Gray asked, his face slowly turning pink.

"Of course not Gray-sama!" Juvia said, leaning in.

The kiss lasted quite awhile, before they broke apart, bright red. Erza was trying to not to laugh, but Jellal on the other hand, didn't seem to find any problem with laughing at their red faces.

"Guys! Time to get off!" Mira Jane said, shoving her comrades out the door. "Oh, and Lucy? Could you help with Natsu?"

Lucy nodded and ran back on to the train to help the dragon slayer.

"Not fair!" Gray yelled. "We didn't finish playing Truth or Dare!"

"Erza?" Jellal asked nervously.

"Yes?" she responded.

"About last time..You know the 'Love Love Slide' incident-" Jellal began, his face turning bright red at the memory.

"Forget about! It never happened!" Erza said, turning away. "I made sure my bathing suit was not frayed this time , and it is even made with 50% metal."

Jellal sweat dropped.

Gajeel, Levy, Erza, and Jellal spent their time near the pool, while Lucy, Natsu, and Happy hung around the cafe. Gray and Juvia went to the arcade. Mira Jane was nowhere to be seen.

"C'mon Erza! Get in!" Levy said, motioning for the red haired mage to come in the pool.

"No, I don't- WHO DARES TO PUSH ME INTO THE POOL WITHOUT PERMISSION!" Erza roared. Gajeel and Levy sweat-dropped, while Jellal was howling with laughter.

"JELLAL FERNANDES!" Erza yelled.

"I promise to keep Natsu from ruining your funeral," Gajeel muttered in Jellal's ear.

Time Skip 5:00PM ----------------

The 9 Fairy Tail mages made their way back to the cafe, where they sat down at a table and chattered excitedly about their adventures.

"Jellal? Did Erza beat you up?" Natsu asked with a grin.

"No.." Jellal said, wincing as he touched a small bruise on his arm.

"Yeah right.." Natsu said. His eyes widened, as soon as he noticed the bump on Jellal. "Woah! You're one lucky guy! She only gave you one tiny bump. One!"

"So unfair.." Gray mumbled, pointing out a large bruise on his head he had received the other day from Erza.

"What's unfair?" Erza yelled, her hands on her hips.

"N-nothing ma'am!" Natsu and Gray quickly stuttered.

"So, Jellal? Would you like to join our 'blue-hair only' group? It contains me and Juvia. We would have included to Wendy, but Carla refused," Levy said, turning to Jellal.

"Sure," he agreed.

"Yay! We can talk about books!" Levy squealed, causing Gajeel to roll his eyes.

"Unfortunately, our enemy are the red-heads," Juvia told him. Because red is the opposite of blue!"

"But Erza's hair is scarlet-" Jellal began to protest.

"A challenge? I accept! I've fought Levy and Juvia before, there weakness is my Flight Armor and my Sea Empress armor," Erza declared boldly.

"What about Jellal?" Lucy asked with a smile.

"I have the perfect armor to deal with him!" Erza responded after some thought.

"You can't mean your sedu-" Lucy started to say.

"Shhhh..." Erza whispered, her face slowly turning red. "You promised not to tell anyone!"

"Okay, okay!" Lucy said grinning, as her comrades turned to stare at the two.

"Tell me Luce!" Natsu said. "I promise I won't tell anyone!"

"Sorry," Lucy said, shaking her head.

"Does anyone have any strawberries on there food?" Erza asked.

"Strawberries?" Gajeel asked.

"Yep! Erza is overly obsessed with strawberries," Natsu said.

"Is something wrong boys?" Erza said, glaring at them.

"No! Not at all!" Natsu said, while Gajeel pretended he was not part of the conversation.

"I do, but I'll only give them to you if you beg for it, like you did when we were kids," Jellal said with a grin.

"No!" Erza said, shocked.

"Erza used to beg for strawberries?" Natsu laughed. 

"Wow! I've got to see this!" Gray chuckled.

"Guys! It's getting late! Time to go back to the guild! I even have some really cute pictures of you couples.." Mira Jane said, with a huge smile.

TO BE CONTINUED