Birthday Surprise (PT 5)

"Mira! Did you take care of the cake like I asked?" Jellal whispered to Mira who was talking to Master Makarov.

"Yep! It's safe in the pantry in the kitchen," the take-over mage said, as she hung a 'Happy Birthday' banner across the doorway

"Listen up brats!" Makarov yelled. "I want Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Jellal, and Mira Jane to go and take Erza on some...'adventures' while we finish setting up the guild!" he said through the microphone.

This is no good! If Mira is coming... Oh no!

"So..Where are you taking me?" Erza finally asked.

"We were thinking of taking you to a laser tag place," Lucy suggested.

"That's an excellent idea!" Mira Jane said. "And of course, I'm going to be making the teams!"

The whole group groaned. We walked into a dark lasertag room, that seemed to follow the theme "spooky." 

"We will being having four teams!" Mira Jane said with a huge smile. "Lucy and Natsu, Juvia and Gray, Jellal and Erza, and Gajeel and Levy!"

"The equipment room is over their," Mira said, pointing to a room. "And I assume, you know how to play. Meet me in the front," she said.

"This is terrible!" Gray and Natsu groaned.

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"'Cause Erza wins every single game! Especially laser tag, and other games that use weapons!" Natsu complained.

"Maybe that's cause you're such a big Flamebrain!" Gray said with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Natsu yelled lunging for Gray. "She beats you up too!"

"Yeah! Beat him up, Gray!" Gajeel said, pumping his fist into the air.

"Calm down before Erza sees!" Lucy whispered, pointing to Erza who was helping Jellal strap on his gear.

"Yeah, calm down!" Levy whispered. "Or I'll make you read a book!"

Gajeel eyes widened with mock horror, "Fine, if you say so...Shrimp!"

"And not any book..I'll make you read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer!" Levy continued, waving her fist in the air.

"Have fun Gajeel," Lucy laughed. "It's painful reading that book!"

"I know right?" Levy agreed. "Bella is-"

"Come on! Let's go and play!" Erza said, motioning for us to follow her into the dark laser tag room.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu cried. "Let's beat them up, Lucy!"

"Well, Shrimp and I will beat you up so fast, you won't know what hit you!" Gajeel retorted.

"No way am I going to let motion-sick dragon slayers win! Juvia and I will beat both you up!" Gray yelled, joining the fight. Juvia stared at him dreamily.

Smash! Smash! Smash!

"It looks like my team beat you," Erza said proudly.

Jellal shook his head with disbelief and admiration.

"Come on guys! Let's start the game! Are all the teams ready?" Mira asked. Not even waiting for a reply she said, "Ready, set, go!" 

 TO BE CONTINUED