Fairy Tail Fund Run (PT 15)

"Understand?"Laxus asked.

Jellal nodded, "Got it. Thanks for the advice. Hopefully it-"

"Jellal!" Erza said from her table. "Let's go!"

Laxus nodded at Jellal and quickly left, leaving the two mages standing together.

"I don't want to go on a date a with you," he said, sitting down beside her, and closing his eyes.

"But..You just said you did," she whispered. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I'm tired of going on dates with you," Jellal whispered back. "That's all."

"O-okay.." she mumbled, eyes welling with tears. "M-maybe we can do something e-else?"

"No thanks,"Jellal looked up and he could feel his heart shattered.

What did I just do?

He sneakily reached out and picked up the spoon sitting beside her plate of cake. Scooping up a large piece of the strawberry pastry, I turned to her and asked, "What would happen I ate your cake?"

Now that part is over..

Erza quickly blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall and said sternly, "You would die!"

Jellal smirked and leaned forward to eat a piece of her cake.

"JELLAL!" she yelled, snatching the spoon out of his hand.

He quickly jumped up and grabbed the strawberry off the top of her cake as well.

"I TRUSTED YOU!" Erza shouted, a deathly aura now surrounding her.

Jellal stuffed the strawberry in his mouth and jumped up, and running out of the guildhall, Erza close behind him.

"Long live Jellal!" Lucy muttered.

"Poor Jellal," Natsu sighed, looking hungrily at Erza's cake. "Mira, can I have a fork please?"

""I don't think that's a good idea, Natsu," Mira said, handing him a fork. "Once Erza is done punishing Jellal, she'll kill you!"

"We'll attend your funeral!" Laxus said, suppressing a grin and waving at Jellal.

Thanks a lot, Fairy Tail! You're really supportive!

"HOW DARE YOU!" Erza shouted at the poor blue-haired mage, "REQUIPT! HEAVENS WHEEL ARMOR!"

Jellal quickly dodged her swords and ran out the guild.

I can't die yet...I can't die yet..

He ran down the sidewalk as fast as possible, "Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor!"

Erza frowned, "You can't outrun me! Requipt: Flight Armor!"

There it is! Finally..I'm safe! I didn't die!

"Why..?" Erza asked, stopping abruptly and requipting back into her usual Heart Kreuz Armor. Looking around she asked, "Why did you run to the..beach?"

(A/N: Remember? Episode 154?)

"I have to ask you something," he mumbled, all self-confidence fading away.

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note:

I'll update soon! xD *jumping up and down with excitement*

Arigato!

— TheFairyHunter