Fairy Tail Fund Run (PT 6)

"I'm sorry minna!" Mira Jane wailed, backing away from an angry Erza, Levy, and Gajeel. "I thought it would be funny! And it was!"

"I have to agree with Mira," Makarov said, chuckling.

"Master!" they groaned.

"Where's Jelly-man?" Gajeel asked, looking around.

"No clue," Laxus mumbled. "Now be quiet, I'm trying to sleep."

"I'm bored.." Levy mumbled.

"Now guys! This is no time to lie around doing nothing! We need to all cheer up!" Erza announced. "Let's dance!"

People jumped up and started heading for the exit. "Not Erza!"

"Who shall dance with me first?" Erza pondered aloud.

"Hey guys! Natsu and I are back- kyaaaaa!" Lucy yelled. "Eeeerrrzaaaa!"

While Lucy was spinning, Erza grabbed Natsu by his scarf and began to 'dance' with him.

"Dancing Demon!!" Natsu yelled. "Argh..I think I'm going to be sick!"

Immediately Erza let of him and grabbed Wakaba and Macao.

"Hi Erza! We were just going outsiiiiiddddddeeee!" they yelped.

"Nice dancing dad!" Romeo cheered from under the table, while Wendy giggled beside him.

Letting go of them, Erza cheerfully said, "Are you all having fun now?" She was about to pick up a piece of her strawberry cake from the table, but she was immediately spun around.

"J-Jellal.." Erza whispered, her cheek turning pink. Keeping his hand on her waist, he clasped his other hand with hers and lead her around the guild.

"This isn't how I normally dance," she mumbled, causing Jellal to laugh softly.

Erza's victims began to slowly get to their feet and watch in awe, as Jellal and Erza danced gracefully across room.

"Jellal tamed the Dancing Demon..how did he do that?" Gray whispered to Lucy.

"Kawaii!" Lucy and Levy squealed.

Inspired by Jellal and Erza, others were now dancing around them. Jet and Droy began to argue who would dance with Levy, while Levy was staring at Gajeel, who was in the middle of taking a nap.

Erza on the other hand was so focused on not stepping on her partners feet, that she missed the soft look he was giving her.

"I..um..where were you?" Erza asked, looking up at him with scarlet cheeks.

"Getting some fresh air," he said, twirling her around.

"That's nice."

"I believe I owe you something?" Jellal said grinning.

"Huh?" Erza asked, confused.

Jellal slowly cupped Erza's chin and leaned forward, placing his lips on hers. Sadly, their moment was ruined by Natsu. (A/N: Lucy will have to create an obituary for Natsu. Are you proud of me Mrs. Ashley? I used my vocabulary word!)

"NASTU!" Lucy, Mira, Lisanna screamed.

"I'll be right back!" Erza whispered, pulling out of his embrace.

"How dare you ruin my OTP's moment!" the She-Devil screamed.

"Luce, can you hide me?" Natsu asked nervously.

"Baka!" Lucy yelled. "Look! Erza's coming to kill you!"

"Natsu! Lushee is scaring me!" Happy whined.

Jellal smiled and shook his head. This is just one thing I love about Fairy Tail.

TO BE CONTINUED