Introduction

Author's Note (10.8.17):

This fanfiction was written by an elementary school kid and is currently being edited by a procrastinator. If you'd like to read a more accurate representation of my writing, I suggest you read The Firefly Effect. 

Crime Sorciere is officially free! Join Jellal on his adventures as a new Fairy Tail member...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Fairy Tail, or any of the characters mentioned in the fanfic, Hiro Mashima does. (If I did, Jerza would be cannon by now!)

WARNING: YOU WILL DROWN IN THE FLUFF.

~ ~~ 

Jellal Fernandes had been a member of Fairy Tail for exactly one year, joining the guild alongside Meredy and Ultear. He was now the leader of Team Redemption, a team so strong it rivaled Team Natsu. 

Who had helped him? Erza Scarlet.

After years of living on the run and taking down dark guilds, they had been declared innocent by Lahar.

Who had helped him? Erza Scarlet.

Lahar had demanded that they join an official guild. It was to "keep an eye" on them. Just in case, of course.

"Yes!" Meredy had exclaimed. "An official guild! With a real guild master"

Jellal had chosen to ignore that comment. "There are plenty of good guilds in Fiore that will accept us..."

"Any guild in particular?" Ultear asked, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"Fairy Tail."

And finally..they joined.

Jellal smiled at the thought. She had done so much for him. Now he had  to repay Erza by giving her the best birthday present ever!

And that was only the beginning of their life-long journey.

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note:

Hey minna!

This is my first fanfiction, so it's not going to be that good..Hopefully my writing will improve and my chapters will become longer and better!

Arigato!

- TheFairyHunter