S Class Mission (PT 5)

"It's kind of weird," Erza muttered as she ate her strawberrycake at the small table in their inn room.

Jellal sat up on his bed and yawned, "What's weird?"

"Mira Jane.." Erza whispered.

"Erza, you must be tired. It's two in the morning and you're eating cake," Jellal said.

Erza can be really weird sometimes.

"Go to sleep!"

Erza threw her empty plastic plate into the trash and walked to her bed. "Fine, Mr. Bossy."

-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<

Time Skip

Erza glanced at the clock. It was ten in the morning already! She jumped out of bed and called over her shoulder, "Jellal, wake up! We have to get this mission over with so we can catch the-"

"Kya!" she yelped, tumbling forward.

"J-jellal? What are you doing on the ground? Don't tell me...you fell of your bed?" she said, recovering from the shock of tripping over her comrade.

"What..." Jellal groaned, getting up from the floor.

"Seriously! You could've told me you liked sleeping on the floor! All those times we had to sleep together because of....situations," Erza said, her smile now replaced with a slight blush as she recalled the awkward situation.

Jellal attempted to get to his feet, but almost fell down with a crash. Luckily Erza was quick enough to reach out and support him.

"Dizzy.."

Erza frowned, "You must be sick." She helped him to his bed and placed a hand on his forehead. "You're hot."

His mouth twitched into a small smile, and it was only then, Erza realized what she had said. She turned her head away, in order to conceal her blush.

"Idiot," she whispered.

Knock Knock

Erza got up from the side of the bed, and walked to the door. She opened it, revealing the old, white haired man.

"Oh, thank you!" he cried.

"For what?" she asked, confused.

"Destroying the wyvern! It's gone! Here's your strawberry cake!" the man said, handing her a huge cake. Erza's eyes lit up.

"It was quite easy, and thanks for the cake!" she said closing the door. The old man quickly peered into the room, nodded and allowed Erza to close the door.

"I guess the mission is finally over," Jellal whispered hoarsely from across the room.

Erza nodded and at down the cake in front of him. "But still! I feel like someone tricked us! We didn't even do anything!"

Jellal smiled, "But at least you got your cake."

"That's true," Erza responded.

"We should get on the train, we've been away from the guild for two days," Jellal suggested.

"Sure, but I'm not going to help you walk!" Erza said smirking.

Jellal tried to stand up, but ended up struggling to keep himself up. He collapsed in defeat, "Fine. We'll leave tonight." he said closing his eyes.

After forcing him to eat his breakfast, take his medicine, and making sure he was resting, Erza allowed herself to roam around the inn.

"Why two beds?" one of the old men asked. Erza whipped around stared at the three old men.

They're everywhere!

"Hi!" Erza said, joining their conversation.

"Oh, hi Erza!" the pink haired man said. (A/N: No, its not Natsu. Natsu has salmon hair.)

Erza frowned. How does he know my name?

TO BE CONTINUED