Birthday Surprise (PT 4)

Authors Note:

Hey minna!

Change of plans! I was originally going to make the fanfic based on only Erza's birthday, but now I am going to extend it. More JeRza! :D

Arigato!

-- TheFairyHunter

Jellal sat on the sofa, along with the rest of Team Redemption; Laxus, Juvia, and Gajeel.

"Erza's late. I hope she's okay..." Lucy said with a sigh.

"That's weird. She's usually the one who always complains I'm late!" Natsu said with a grin.

"Maybe that's 'cause you are!" Gray said, narrowing his eyes. "Flamebrain!"

"What did you call me!" Natsu said, his hands beginning to curl up into fists.

"Shut up!" a female voice said from the doorway.

"Erza!" Jellal and Lucy said in unison.

"Glad you could make it," the blonde haired mage said happily. "Lets get the movie started!" 

"What movie?" Gray asked.

"Let's watch some Studio Ghibli!" Lucy announced. "Hm..they made so many good movies.."

"How about My Neighbor Totoro?" Erza suggested.

"Yes!" Lucy laughed. "I love that one!"

Natsu and Gray rolled their eyes, "Can you choose one already?"

Lucy turned on the TV, while Erza gave Natsu and Gray popcorn.

"Don't you dare throw popcorn at each other, got it?" Erza said.

"Aye sir!" Natsu and Gray replied in unison.

"Shh..the movie is starting!" Lucy whispered.

Sometime during the movie, Natsu whispered, "Look at Erza. She's gone soft!"

Gray snickered, "You're right."

"Jellal and Erza, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.." Natsu began to sing quietly.

Erza jumped, just realizing her head was on Jellal's shoulder. Her face turned as scarlet as her hair. Jellal's face began to turn pink as well. 

"Erza looooooves Jellal." sang Natsu.

Gray covered his mouth, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Umm...Natsu?" Lucy whispered.

"Wow, Natsu! I didn't you know you could make Erza and Jellal blush without dying!" Gray laughed. "Aren't you going to kick him Erza?"

Erza opened her mouth to yell him, but instead got up from the sofa and walked out of the room.

The 4 remaining mages stared in shock.

"Well...movie over! You boys should get going!" Lucy said.

Natsu, Gray and Happy left the room talking in hushed whispers.

"Jellal? Jellal!" It's 11:00 at night, you should go to your house now!" Lucy said, shaking the dazed mage's shoulders.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Bye!" Jellal said getting up and running out the door.

"You know what! I think I'm going to help Mira Jane and her matchmaking plans..." Lucy whispered with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED