Fairy Tail Fund Run (PT 2)

"Now, who's ready for round one of the Fairy Tail Fundraiser?" Mira Jane asked over the microphone. The crowd cheered and and clapped.

Wow, there actually is a crowd! And just my luck! Lahar is watching!

"Can someone explain to me why we're handcuffed to our partners" Natsu grumbled.

"Juvia wants to stay like this forever!" Juvia squealed, looking at her 'Gray-sama'

"It's part of the race, now listen to Mira!" Makarov chided.

"There are only three rules!" Mira explained. "You must remain attached to your partner at all times. You must not severely injure anyone, and finally..You must participate and not switch team mates!"

"Hmm..So I can't severely injure Gray, but I can still beat him up. Right Luce?" Natsu asked, turning to his partner.

"Umm, it'll be best if you leave Gray alone," Lucy suggested

"Flamebrain," Gray muttered.

"What did you say, Ice Princess?" Natsu shouted back, raising his fists.

"Natsu? Remeber I'm cuffed to your wrist.." Lucy whined.

"Go!" Makarov yelled. "Let Round 1 begin!"

"Meteor!" Jellal yelled, flying ahead of the others.

"Jellal!" Erza yelled. "Stop dragging me! You're going to break the cuff"

They slowed down to a jog, and Jellal quickly said, "Sorry, I forgot I was attached to you!"

"I accept your apology since it was an accident," Erza replied.

Jellal turned around and gave her a sly smile, "How do you know it wasn't on purpose?"

"Idiot," she muttered under her breath. "WHY ARE YOU-"

"I'll have to carry you," Jellal whispered, picking her up bridal style. "Meteor!" he yelled again, speeding past everyone.

"Hey, Jellal?" Erza asked quietly, shifting uncomfortably in his arms.

"Yeah?"

"Don't turn this into a habit, okay?"

A smile played on his lips. "I'll try not to."

"What's that purple stuff up ahead?" Erza asked.

"No clue..Should I keep going or stop and see what it is?" he asked cautiously.

"Keep going," Erza said after a moments hesitation.

The blue haired mage flew straight into the purple fog and immediately fell to the ground.

"Kya!" he yelled, hitting the ground.

"You said 'kya,'" Erza teased.

"I fall to the ground, prevent you from getting hurt, and you decide to make fun of me?" Jellal asked, nudging her playfully.

She nodded and said, "Exactly!"

He picked himself off of the ground, "How did my magic run out so quickly?"

"The fog must prevent us from use of magic," Erza replied, watching Levy and Gajeel fall out of the air, along with Lucy and Natsu.

"Darn it!" Natsu growled, "Where did your celestial spirit go?"

Lucy shrugged apologetically, "No clue! We'll have to walk."

"You mean run! C'mon we have to win! We have to beat Gray..and Gajeel..and Erza..and Jellal..and Laxus!"

"You sure have a lot of rivals," Lucy sighed.

Erza turned back to Jellal and said, "We have to get moving as well!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note:

Hey minna!

So, these few chapters are going to be about the 'Fairy Tail Fundraiser.' I hope you enjoy. I've loads of good ideas.. *evil grin* Also, I reread my fanfic from the introduction and I was like, "Wow! My fanfic has come a long way! I can't believe this was my first fanfiction written..ever!"

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! I'll update soon!

TheFairyHunter