Fairy Tail Fund Run (PT 3)

"Run faster Jellal!" Erza said, urging her team mate on. "I will not lose to Natsu and Gray! Or anyone in the guild!"

"Hey look!" Natsu yelled, stopping in front of them. "Maybe I can knock Jellal and Erza unconcious!"

Lucy quickly grabbed his arm and quickly tried to reason with him. "Um, considering Erza is Erza and Jellal was a former Wizard Saint, I-"

Jellal instinctively stepped forward, protecting Erza, but she marched right up to the salmon haired mage and knocked him to the ground.

"Sorry Lucy, but it looks like your going have to carry your partner,"Erza said cheerfully. 

Thank Mavis that isn't me!

Tugging on Jellal's hand, Erza began to run up ahead. "Finally!" Jellal whispered in relief. "We're out of the purple fog!"

"Hey Myst!" Laxus said, waving with an odd grin.

"Huh? Oh, hi Laxus!" Jellal greeted. "By the way, I'm Jel-"

"I'm here to fight!" Laxus whispered, his smile getting bigger. "It'll make my chances of winning higher! I've always wanted to challenge you!"

"I accept your challenge!" Jellal replied.

"Requipt: Lightning Empress Armor!" Erza yelled.

Mavis jumped up and down in excitement. "This is going to be exciting!"

"Heavenly Body Magic: Heavenly Palm," Jellal echoed, holding out his non-cuffed hand.

"Bluemenblatt!"

"Lighting Body!"

"Heavenly Body Magic: Altairis," Jellal yelled, crossing his hands above his head.

"Ow! Jellal!" Erza yelled, stepping on his foot (purposely). "I'm attached to you, baka!"

"Sorry.."Jellal murmured, stopping his spell.

Erza's eyes softened, "It's fine."

"Laxus-san!" Mavis said, clapping her hands together. "Let's continue the race!"

"But Jellal and I didn't finish our-"

"I-I'm totally not going to cry!" Mavis said, her eyes watering. "I'm sorry, I thought-"

"Okay! Let's go!" Laxus quickly added, ushering away the First Master. Laxus glanced over his shoulder and whispered, "I'll challenge you another time, Mystogan."

"Requipt: Flight Armor!" Erza yelled, transforming into her leopard-print clothes and running ahead of him. "This is my fastest armor. You use Meteor and catch up to Laxus and First Master Mavis, I'll be right behind you."

"Erza..We're connected," Jellal quickly told her.

"I forgot.." she responded unhappily

Jellal began to quickly comfort her,"Don't worry-" he abruptly stopped running. "Pink fog..Erza! Stop running!"

It was too late. Erza dragged him straight into the pink fog, and she immediately collapsed.

"Erza!" he yelled, kneeling down beside her.

Why wasn't I affected?

Her eyes opened, glimmering a beautiful ocean blue.

Wait a second..Erza's eyes aren't blue! What happened to Erza's brown eyes!

"Erza," Jellal whispered in fear.

"I like when you say my name like that," she purred, smiling playfully.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey Minna! 

*giggles* I gave you a cliff hanger! ;) Hmm..I bet you're wondering what's wrong with Erza? *Laughs nonstop* Only I know what's going to happen! Mwahaha!

Anyway, since I'm nice, I'll update soon! Btw, I assure you there will be major Jerza in the next chapter!

Arigato!

TheFairyHunter