Game Day (PT 3)

"Hi Jellal!" Erza said as she walked into Jellal's new house, on Strawberry Street. (A/N: Yes, the house used to be Lucy's)

"Hey Erza, so what do you want to do?" he asked as he invited her in.

Erza playfully elbowed him in the ribs, "I came to your house because I was bored, baka. You told me you had something planned!"

"Oh..Well..We can talk.." Jellal said sheepishly.

"Yes, talking is super fun, especially since we've been going everywhere together!" Erza said sarcastically. She got up and began to explore his house, while Jellal followed.

"What's this?" Erza asked pulling out a small cardboard box.

"Oh, I forgot I had that! It's a Wii," he said, pulling out the white device and controller.

"What does it do?" she asked, taking it from his hands.

"You connect it to the LTV (A/N: LTV = Lacrima TV. Very creative!) and you can play games on it." the blue haired mage responded, as he hooked it. "Want to play?"

"Sure!" she said, bouncing up and down. He smiled.

It's rare seeing Erza act like an innocent little girl. It's absolutely adorable!

"I'm going to kill you in the game!" Erza, said grinning.

Never mind then..She's back to normal.

"Here, he said handing her a controller. We're playing Mario Kart, it's a racing game," he said, as he selected his character.

"I know this game! I saw Gray and Natsu play it before!" she announced. "Wait! When did you find time to play video games? At age 11 you were possessed, then put in jail, then on the run.."

"I started playing with Laxus when I joined the guild," he replied, holding out his remote.

I'm going to beat Erza!

The two started racing, as Mario and Bowser,(A/N: You can guess who was who.) and began to forget about their surroundings.

"I'm losing! It's not fair!" Erza cried.

Jellal smiled. "And I'm 4th place!"

"Not for long," Erza growled, crashing her kart into all the others.

"What a reckless driver!" Jellal whispered.

"I heard that!" she said as she bumped her kart into Jellal's pushing his character into the ditch. His side of the screen went black,

"You're so mean!" Jellal whined.

"Now I'm winning," Erza said triumphantly.

"Have you never lost anything before?" Jellal asked as his character was placed into the game once more.

"Nope!" Erza stated proudly.

Well, this is going to be your first time losing!

Jellal quickly obtained a blue shell, and threw it at Erza's character. 

"Jellal? Jellal! Why is my remote vibrating? Jellal! Jellal!! My character exploded!" Erza cried

Jellal grinned, "And it looks like I won the race!"

Erza stared at him in shock.

Jellal beat me..Jellal beat me..

"Umm..Erza?" the blue haired mage asked.

Erza jumped up from Jellal's lap,"Sorry," she muttered, her cheeks tinted a light pink.

"Shall we go to a cafe and eat some cake?" Jellal asked smiling, as he dragged a shock Erza outside.

Hey Minna!

This chapter was a bit random, but even Jellal and Erza deserve to have a little break. Also, I'm running out of ideas! If you have any suggestion on what I should write about, please tell me!

Arigato!

-- TheFairyHunter