S Class Mission (PT 2)

Jellal and Erza walked to the Hargeon park, which at the moment looked like Natsu's play area.

"This wyvern, must be pretty angry," Jellal said, inspecting the broken water foutain.

"Maybe somebody stole his cake," Erza suggested.

Jellal sighed. "Yeah, totally."

"According to the lady, the wyvern will attack at midnight, so that's in..eight hours," Jellal told the red haired mage.

"That must be the cave," Erza said pointing to the end of the park.

Jellal nodded. "Are you hungry? We haven't eaten any lunch yet," Erza asked.

"Nope! I'm fine!" he said, thankful that his churning stomach didn't growl.

"Okay," Erza said casting him an amused glance.

He's such a bad liar!

We continued looking around and examining what was left of the park.  "It seems as if the wyvern is looking for something..It's a bit weird that the wyvern is only destroying the park," Erza suggested.

"Erza.." Jellal mumbled.

"Yes?"

"Ummm.." Jellal began to say.

How do I say I'm actually really hungry without looking like an idiot?

"I sense some dark magic in 8 Island!" Jellal blurted out, and ran toward the resteraunt.

Erza shook her head, stiffling a laugh. She quickly ran ahead, and caught up to him.

"Oh? So Crime Sorciere is back again!" she teased.

Jellal blushed in embarassement, "Y-yeah.."

"What dark guild is forming this time? Is the lo mein combining dark forces with the chopsticks?" Erza asked, trying to keep herself from laughing.

Jellal didn't answer.

"Oh! Jellal and Erza! I heard you two were engaged!" Yajima, the owner of the resteraunt said as they entered the building.

"W-what?" Erza stammered.

Ultear and Meredy were right! The rumor did spread! 

"I guess I misheard then. Too bad...Anyway I never got to tell you, congratulations!" Yajima said, turning to Jellal.

"For what?" he asked.

"Joining Fairy Tail! Joining Fairy Tail officially!"

Jellal grinned, remembering the time during the Grand Magic games. 

If Yajima-san hadn't been there, I would've been caught for sure!

"Anyway, what would you like to order?" he asked, going back into his waiter mode.

"Strawberry cake!" Erza announced.

"Of course!" Yajima said with a smile.

"I'll have..the Blue Sky Bolognese," Jellal responded.

What's with the weird names? Beast Man Curry? Seriously?

"I'll go and prepare your food," the old man said with a smile.

Erza pointed to the Beast Man Curry on the menu. "Sounds like something Elfman would eat!"

TO BE CONTINUED