Epilogue

Jellal and Erza lay side by side on the cool evening grass, unable to stop smiling at each other.

"Tired?" Jellal asked, poking her cheek.

"A little bit," Erza said, smiling.

"The wedding went just as planned," he said. "I was afraid Natsu would mess up."

"I'll have to remember to thank Mira Jane," Erza replied. She stood up and requipted out of her wedding dress, "I'll also have to return my dress to Bisca."

Jellal watched Erza wistfully, "I wish I could requipt out of this suit. It's itchy."

Erza grinned, "Haha."

He got up from the grass and wrapped his arms around his wife, "Shall we go to our house?"

She blushed, "Y-yes, let's go."

My wife is so kawaii!

By the time they got to their apartment, it was one in the morning, and they both were absolutely exhausted.

"Hm.."Jellal murmured. "I want to paint the walls scarlet.."

"What is it with you and the color scarlet?" she asked with amusement. "My last name is 'Fernandes.'"

"I know..but your hair is still scarlet," he said, tugging at her hair.

"Your weird," Erza said, shaking her head with disbelief. Pushing him towards the bathroom, she asked, "Do you want to shower first?"

"What?" he asked mischievously. "You're not going to shower with me?"

Erza blushed and Jellal winked at her while closing the bathroom door.

The scarlet-haired mage sighed and sat down on her bed.

I'm going to be sharing a bed with Jellal!

Erza smiled, I already had tons of practice! Thanks a lot, Mira..

She lay in her warm bed, listening to the sound of the shower.

"Erza," he whispered. "Are you awake or asleep?"

"I'm awake," she said, turning to face him.

"So..do you want to go on a mission tomorrow?" Jellal asked. "Or we can go on one later. No need to rush."

Jellal was right. There was no need to rush.

They had all the time in the world.

THE END

Coming Next: Bonus Chapter 1