11.

He kinda kissed me back, but not really. It didn't matter though, cause this was just part of my plan. I wiped the sanitation over the wound, making him throw his head back, and wrench out in pain. I smiled satisfied, and leaned back to put all my focus on the wound again.  

"Why'd you do that!" he hissed out, while panicky holding his hands from his wound, that was probably stinging like crazy right now. 

"Well it worked didn't it?" I snickered, not bothering to take my eyes off the wound I was still gently brushing around, with the little wipe. He threw himself down on his back in a sigh, and rubbed his face annoyed at me. 

"I hate you," he muffled into his hands, and then removed them. 

"Peter get yourself together. I once had to do this on myself," I uttered, while getting the things ready to stitch the cut shut. 

"Yeah right," he chuckled out, while looking at me, with raised eyebrows. That asshole didn't believe me. 

"Oh you think I'm lying huh?" I pulled the neck of my oversized t shirt hard to the left, revealing the scar. "Then what's this Peter?" I asked. I'm not gonna lie I was a little mad at him, for not believing me. 

"How'd it happen?" he asked, purposely avoiding eye contact. 

"This kid was stuck in the car after an accident. I made the mistake of trying to reach him through the broken window, and ended up cutting myself," I grazed my fingers briefly around the wound, waiting for him to be ready for the sticking part. "It was stupid anyway," I then whispered, and looked up at him.

"Did you get him out?" he asked curiously, returning my gaze. I looked down and remembered back at the hurtful memory. I hesitated to answer, since I knew I would probably start crying. I myself get uncomfortable around people crying, and I don't exactly love crying in front of people myself. I had never been able to talk to anyone about that day, and now that I actually had the opportunity, it seemed scary. 

"No," I quickly answered, and put the needle and thread down beside him on the bed. I wasn't facing, his eyes I knew were penetrated at me. My hair was covering my face, as I looked down. I let one singly tear go, since he wasn't able to see it. That was until he pushed the hair behind my ear, and sat up on the bed, now with his face inches away from me. He let both his hands on my cheeks and pushed my head up. 

"I know you did everything you could," he whispered, and continued to wrap his arms around me slowly and gently, so my face was pressed into his warm naked chest. Peter didn't make me feel awkward or embarrassed, like it usually did when I cried. It felt like, when I cried around Michelle. Nice, comforting, delicate and delightful. I wiped under my eyes, and smiled shortly at him showing my thankfulness. He laid back down, and handed me the needle with the delicate thread on it. "I think I can take it," he smiled, and I took the needle with the thread, and gave a little chuckle back. 

"Good," I said, and inserted the needle into his skin, making him tense up, and grit his teeth together. I was focused on doing it right, but in the corner of my eye I could see him grab my bedsheet, and squeezing it so hard, there might as well had been created permanent folds. When I finished and cut the threat, I just needed to do one last thing. Cover it up, so it wouldn't get infected. "That wasn't so bad right?" I asked, as I plastered the big bandaid looking thing, over the wound. He took a quick glance down at it. 

"I mean it could be better-" 

"Fuck off," I hit his shoulder, and we both laughed. 

"I have another one on my back though," he said and pointed over his shoulder, with his thumb. I looked out into thin air for a second, processing the fact that I had to to it all over again.