40.

"I didn't bring you here to look at posters, you know," he whispered and put his hand on the inside of my thigh. He slowly started gliding his fingers further up and under my skirt, and I quickly grabbed his hand to remove it. He leaned over me and forced his lips onto mine, all the while now trying to pull up on my skirt.

"Isn't that skirt a little... short?" Happy's voice painfully popped into my head as he kissed me.

"STOP!" I yelled expecting him to immediately do as I told him, but he pushed me further down and kept on trying to kiss me. His fingers in my skirt tried to push my underwear to the side, and I screamed out the first name that came to mind. "PETER!" I cried out, while Adam just kept going. I had expected Peter to immediately come running on his white horse dressed in a silver armor, but he didn't. I gritted my teeth together harshly and kneed Adam right in his balls, making him loose all air, above me. I pushed him off me and down on the floor, where he was rolling around with his head looking like it was about to explode. I didn't hesitate to storm right out that door and run down the stairs.

Happy please please PLEASE come pick me up!

Only five seconds after I had sent that text, he texted back.

On my way.

He responded and I started searching the house for Peter. He was absolutely nowhere to be found, so I figured he had just gone home earlier maybe with Ned or something. I went outside, when Happy told me he was there. "What was the rush?" he asked as I fastened my seatbelt and he started the car. 

"Just drive," I answered and looked out of my window, to avoid eye contact. 

"What hap-"

"Happy! Just. Drive." I interrupted angrily and he became really silent. So silent that I began feeling bad, for having snapped at him like that. "Sorry," I said when he pulled up at the facility. 

"It's okay. We've all been to parties that suck," he said and the big garage door opened for him to pull in. 

"Yeah but this is the worst one yet," I mumbled to myself as I opened the car door and got out. I walked straight to my room and closed the door. I started changing out of my clothes, but when I removed my skirt I noticed a big bruise on my inner thigh that I only now remembered Adam had given me. It hurt like hell when I put my finger on it.  I was almost crying at that point, and all I really needed was Peter. I put on a hoodie and some sweatpants. I carefully snook down the hallways and finally stopped at Peter's door. 

"Peter?" I whispered and knocked lightly on the door. Nothing. Right when I need him, he's not here. Or maybe he's just already passed out. 

I went back to my room and tried falling asleep with no success. I kept feeling Adams fingers between my thighs and his lips all around mine. I started feeling sick. Fuck! My feet almost didn't work, as I ran to the bathroom and fell down in front of the toilet. I puked all of that shitty beer up and the smell almost made me throw up again, but I managed to flush and drag myself back to my bed. 

The next day I stayed in my room. It was raining outside, and the way the drops rolled down the floor to ceiling window beside my bed was soothing. I felt sick, but it wasn't a hangover. It was just at the thought of Adam touching me that grossed me out. 

I heard a knock on my door and then the door opening right after. 

"Can I come in?" Peter's voice filled my head. It sounded strict. 

"Yeah," I sighed and sat up in the bed, cross legged under the covers. My hood was pulled up, and a few strands of hair fell out of it. Peter walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"So what did you think of the party last night?" he asked and crossed his arms over his chest. Something seemed off. He was weirdly emotionless.

"I don't know," I shrugged and looked down. 

"I couldn't find you," he said in a cold tone. I finally worked up the courage to look up at his face, that seemed extremely angry and bottled up. 

"Peter I zoned out, I-"

"And then you realized that you FUUUCKED! MY! FRIEEND!" he suddenly screamed at me, with a finger pointed straight at my face. He had really put anger into the scream, making me do a tiny flinch at first without looking at him. I was innocently looking up at him from the bed, with my lips parted an inch. Shocked.

"Is that what he told you?" I asked suddenly needing to keep the eye contact.

"NO HE DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING TELL ME, I FUCKING SAW YOU!" he furiously screamed back. I couldn't believe it. The door had been open.

"You fucking saw?" I calmly asked, with my face still looking just as confused and chocked.

"Yeah... Yeah I fucking saw. I saw you, I saw Adam on the bed kissing, about to fuck!" he snapped. "But don't you worry no no, I didn't stay around for the rest-"

"And you didn't fucking do anything?.. He was trying to rape me and you did nothing," I said firmly, and he softened his stand and closed his eyes for a brief moment, while shaking his head in confusion.

"What?" he asked breathing heavily from having screamed. I starred coldly up at him, with my lips fiercely pressed together.

"Yeah," I said with my eyes drilling blankly into his. He sighed and put his hands to his head in confusion.

"No no no but...You were drunk, right?" he tried putting his hands out to understand, but that was when I could see in his eyes, that he knew how much he had fucked up. He put his hands down, showing defeat and quickly leaned down to me on the bed. "I thought I fucking saw you kissing him back-"

"Oh was I, Peter? Was I really? Adam off all people?" I interrupted and pushed him away, with my body language. There was so much regret and sorrow in his voice, but I was furious. "I was drunk and your friend was trying to rape me, but no I was having a great time! I was really enjoying it," I sarcastically shot at him, with my voice slightly cracking. 

"I didn't fucking know, Rue," he desperately tried, and adjusted himself in his stand over the bed. "Did he-"

"No fuck you," I said with my lip trembling and pushed his hand, that was lashing out to me, away. I looked down at the covers I was sitting on. "No he didn't," I quietly answered his question and he sighed in relief.

"Fuck... FUUUCK!" he suddenly screamed and stormed up, not being able to stand still. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" he screamed immaturely.

"Really that's your response? What are you gonna do? Go beat him up, so you can feel better about yourself?! That's great. Peter, that's really great!" I yelled, while he frustratedly put his hands behind his head and clenched them together against his head. "I knew what he was like, I should have fucking told you," I said and he raised his head running his hands angrily through his hair.

"I didn't think he'd fucking do that," his voice cracked slightly, showing me just how frustrated he was. "I'm gonna fucking kill him!" he hissed out at the room again.

"Wrong answer," I disappointedly said and looked down shaking my head.

"You need me to," he then said and I shot my head right back up again. The fuck did he just say?

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "No you want to, I don't need you to protect me, okay?! I can fight my own battles, but please take responsibility, for who your friends are!" I yelled at him. He hunkered down in front of me by the bed and I avoided looking at him.

-

Dramaaaa...