25.

"What the hell put me down!" she hit and screamed at me, right until I sat her down a few blocks away from where I had grabbed her. It was a fine spot to put her down, but my plan was to take her home actually. The thing was... my fucking hangover. Imagine waking up to a nasty hangover and then you have to swing around in the air afterwards. I pulled my mask up, right over my lips and threw up in a trashcan, while Liz looked at me. When I was done, I sighed and folded down the mask again. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you, but your life was in danger," I lied straight to her judgmental face. "Oh stop with the judgmental stare, I've had a rough night," I then said, making her cross her arms over her chest.

"And exactly how was my life in danger?" she asked with those bitchy 'I'm better than you' eyes.

"Long story," I shrugged confidently, as I walked by her and then shot two webs up onto a building. I didn't look back, as I swung my way back to my apartment. To my surprise there was no Peter by the entrance as I had expected. He must have just gone home. He was probably pissed at me, since kissing Liz had been his dream, ever since he saw her for the first time. Plus he didn't know why I had done it, and obviously he knew it was me in that suit. I ducked under and stepped through my window and inside. I closed it, with my back the rest of the room. I nearly got a heart attack when I turned, as Peter was standing in the middle of the room, with his arms crossed and a very unfriendly grimace. Okay he was pissed. 

I pulled off my mask, and starred straight at him

I pulled off my mask, and starred straight at him. "Okay there's a very simple explanation I promise-"

"It better be really good Rue," he interrupted, and clenched his jaw, making it look much more defined than before. He always did that when he was angry. 

"It is!- well it's not exactly ideal but... Mj told me that she knew we were sneaking around together, so I told her we were dating."

"Wait- when did this happen?"

"Today. We talked after you left... Right when she had gone out the door, I saw you and Liz and I couldn't let her see you two kissing, since she thinks we're dating, cause then she'd know I lied and I would have to tell her the truth," I was almost out of breath by the end of that sentence, and luckily Peter had softened his gaze a little. I was nervous for his answer, so I decided to subtly head another way. "So... you and Liz huh?"

"Rue. Every time you want to change the topic, you ask an unrelated question and then put a 'huh?' behind it," I crossed my arms and shifted the weight of my body over to my left hip. He knew me too goddamn well. "Liz just told me that she likes me, and I want to be with her," WHAT DO I FUCKING CARE PETER?! 

"So?"

"So, you need to tell Mj that we broke up, so I can go with Liz to the movies tonight," I starred at him only thinking one word in my head. Really? They had kissed once, and already they had a relationship? 

"Fine I'll call her tonight," I unwillingly said, as I pressed my hand against the chest of my suit, so it released from my body. I turned to my closet. I was still holding up the suit, as I was only in a thong underneath. "Care to turn around?" I asked and Peter turned his back to me. "What movie are you gonna watch?" I asked, as I put a big t shirt over my head. I was preparing for a single spider night, but I had to get rid of the hangover completely first, so the best thing to wear was chill clothes. 

"Don't know yet," he answered coldly and like he really didn't give a shit about my question. 

"Are you seriously mad at me right now?" I then asked while pulling up my sweatpants. 

"Maybe I'm a bit irritated that you ruined me and Liz' first kiss," he said and turned around, when he heard me close the closet doors. Okay enough's enough now.

"Oh my god Peter! She's a HORRIBLE person, why do you even like her!?" 

"Why can't you just mind your own fucking business! I'm not asking you to like her. I'm the one who has to date her! You live in this little world where you can point at anyone and say oh she's a bitch or yeah that guy is so annoying, without even knowing them!" he imitated me like I was an idiot. Peter had never snapped at me like this, but why now? "WHY DON'T YOU JUST FIND THAT CREEP FROM YESTERDAY AND FUCK HIM! MAYBE THAT'LL CALM YOUR NERVES A LITTLE!" I starred at him. The fuck did he just say to me?

"Yeah I'm the one who needs to calm down right now," I arrogantly commented.

"If you have such a big problem, you can just go get yourself a drink right?" now he stepped over the line. Why was he so mean all of the sudden? Out of everything I could do right now, I definitely wanted to scream my lungs out at him, and maybe throw a chair at his face, but it didn't go that way. Instead I kept quit, and looked at him, while letting my eyes sting out water. Maybe it was the hangover but I felt really sick to my stomach. A single tear trickled down my cheek and then fell down on my shirt, but not a single face structure changed in my face. 

"I really thought you were the one person in this world, who would never ever hurt me... Is that really how you see me Peter? Like an obnoxious slut, that just drowns her problems in alcohol?" I quietly asked, with hurt in every corner of my voice. I could tell by his eyes that he felt bad already. 

"Rue... I'm sorry, I didn't mean tha-"

"Leave," I interrupted his apology. Those words were too hurtful, to just be forgiven by a lousy 'I'm sorry'. He searched my face but I wasn't looking at him anymore. Only at the empty air beside him. 

"Rue I didn't mean it, you know I didn't," he took a step forward and tried reaching out for my hand. 

"Don't touch me," I slowly started turning my head to him. "Get. Out." I firmly said, to his eyes that were clearly full of regret. He took a step back, and waited for three seconds, hoping for me to tell him to stay. I didn't. So he walked out. 

-

Sorry guys...