49.

"No not that one," Nat shook her head and waved the dress away. "Come on you gotta have something that says 'my husband is rich' in there," I had just pulled out a short summer dress, that I had used once in my life. I didn't wear dresses a lot, it just wasn't my thing. I mean yeah a skirt would be fine once in a while, but I mostly preferred pants and shirt. 

"Well that's all I have Nat," I sighed in defeat and tossed the dress onto the small pile next to her on the bed.

"Okay come on, I think I have something," she draws my attention from the poor pile and over to her. I looked down at her form, and I thought it might actually work. There was a bit height difference and her boobs might've be a couple sizes bigger than mine, but aside from that. 

I followed her into her room and she opened a much bigger closet than mine. "Whoa whoa, what's with the giant closet?" I asked while basically ogling up all the beautiful dresses she had bundled up in there. 

"You want the dress or not?" she chuckled as she turned her head over her shoulder. 

"Yes," I chuckled back and she turned her head back around to her closet. She slid about five dresses on hangars to the left, before stopping and pulling one out. It was a long blood red dress. "That might work... but I'm not so sure about the color," I articulated and walked up to the closet to take a look myself. "This one," I smiled to myself as I turned to her with the dress I had just found in hand. 

"Oh I love that dress, go put it on," she said and gave me a small nudge to go to her bathroom. I went in there, closed the door and put it on without effort. It fit as it should and I looked really badass in it. Of course my hair was a mess and I was wearing no makeup or accessories. 

"You look

"You look..." Nat glanced up and down my body several times before finishing the sentence. "Like a mafia queen," she snickered and finally met my eyes. I chuckled briefly and looked down to correct the dress slightly. "But you need some heels," she pointed out and I remembered a pair of high heels in my closet, that were unbelievably expensive but I never got to wear. 

"I think I have some. Hang on," I noted and stepped out of the room and down the halls before finally getting to my own room. I opened the door and walked in, starting to search my closet. Quickly I find the heels and sit down on my bed to strap them on. They still fit perfectly and they went with the dress. I got up from the bed and looked in my big mirror to check out the whole outfit. 

"What's the occasion," Peter asked leaned up against a corner with his arms crossed and his eyes all over me. I remembered that I hadn't closed the door, and that was how I hadn't heard him come in. 

"You like it?" I asked and glanced back at the mirror. He pushed himself off the wall and walked up behind me, putting his arms over my shoulders and kissed my cheeks. "I got my first mission," I then said, putting a more serious vibe over us. 

"What?" he said and turned his head to me. "Is it gonna be safe?" 

"Is that what you're worrying about?" I asked smiling and relieved that he wasn't selfish about me getting the first mission. I turned around and out my hands behind his neck. 

"That's always what I'm worried about," he glimpsed down between my breasts where the dress was open. 

"Did you just look at my boobs,"

"No..." he quickly answered and I raised my eyebrows smiling. "I was looking between them, there's a difference," he stated grinning and I looked down shaking my head. 

"Shut up and kiss me," and suddenly our lips smash together and he's pushing me up against the mirror. His finger touched my neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave me the chills. His hands went from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders and down to my hands. He grabbed my hands gently yet firm, put them in front of me and paused. I felt safe even though he spoke no words. My heart was about to beat out of my chest and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath out.  "I have to get back to Nat before she gets suspicious," I uttered sighing, but he didn't seem to listen but just kept on kissing me. 

Alright fuck it. 

I pulled Peter's teeshirt over his head and threw it down on the floor, just as I turned us around so I was pushing him up against the wall and not the other way around. I reached further behind his head mingling my fingers between several of his locks and forcing him deepen into the kiss. 

"Just enjoy each others company huh?" I jumped back from Peter and immediately stepped in front of him as he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Don't bother. He never wears a shirt at the gym anyway," Nat pointed briefly behind me and I stepped away, while Peter bent down to pick up the shirt and put it on. "Well this was fun, but since the heels are... great and you guys seem to have other things to do. I'm just gonna-"

"You're not gonna tell on us are you?" Peter asked just as he had pushed his head through the hole of the teeshirt. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her chin, showing us that she was thinking about it. 

"I'm gonna tell Banner... but not the others," We both sighed in relief. "I knew I was right," she muttered to herself, as she left the room and closed the door behind her. 

"I told you she would get suspicious!" I hissed right as I heard the door close and punched Peters shoulder. 

"You pulled off my shirt!" he defended immediately.

"Wha- You kissed my neck! You know I can't resist that," I said and sat down on the bed to strap off the heels. 

"Whoa whoa what are you doing?" he asked innocently as he quickly hunkered down in front of me and gently placed his hands on the heel I was about to take off. "

"Well I'm not gonna walk around in these all day," I chuckled and briefly tightened my hair bun. "My feet will... die," he chuckled and stood up. He then turned around, walked to the door, locked it and came back to me. 

"Who says you're gonna walk?" he asked smirking and then pushed me down on the bed with his body above mine. 

"Oh," I chuckled. "Heels, huh?" I smiled and he shyly glanced away. 

"Is that okay?" I adjusted myself onto my elbows so our faces were closer together. 

"Why wouldn't it be okay?" I asked confused.

"I don't know, maybe you'd think I was weird or something," he chuckled and I could tell he was a bit nervous with the conversation, which I found a little weird but also cute. I leaned up close to his ear.

"Peter... Whenever you let one of your kinks show... it only makes me want you so... much... more..." I whispered slowly into his ear and smiled, already knowing what it had done to him. Also feeling what I had done to him.

"God you're flawless," he grinned back in a deep breath and kissed me tenderly and long before letting go for not even a second and then kissing me again. "Now let's finish what we started," he whispered and untied my dress so it opened up in the front. It was easy to get off and it was indeed off, not long after. 

The way he positioned me with my legs on his shoulder got me so close to the edge that I had to put a hand over my mouth to stop from screaming. When he saw this, he went even harder and I climaxed. I climaxed better than I had ever done, just from that position. 

As I had calmed down a bit, he spread my legs and moved up between them, to start in missionary. Instead, I rolled us around, which resulted in me being on top, just in the right place to ride him. So I did. Right until the moment he came too and grabbed my hips so tightly that a mark must've been showing after.