53.

I slowly approached Clint and placed a hand on his chest, leaning in and pressing my lips harmlessly on his cheek. "I'll be right back dear. Don't buy anything while I'm gone," I spoke loudly enough for the group of people behind us to hear as they walked by, giving Clint fake  smiles to which he returned with a nod.

I exited the room and headed down the hall to the restroom, my nerves skyrocketing with every step I take.

I can do this. Do it for the team.

I stepped into the restroom as another woman walked out. We gave each other a friendly smile before I head for a stall and scan under every door for a shadow, indicating I wasn't alone but didn't find one so I shifted, watching my reflection in the wall mirror disappear. I re-entered the auction room, quickly spotting Clint.

"Be careful Rue," Nat's voice ringed in our ear pieces.

"Always," I stepped away from Clint and weaved myself through the crowded room, making sure not to bump into anyone or anything. I strutted past the big security guard and pressed a button on one of the pearls on my necklace, turning on the body cam disguised as another pearl around my neck. I walked around the back stage area, only seeing half open crates and boxes that seemed to only contain art and valuable things.

"Nothing yet," I whispered. 

"Wait, what's that? On your six," Bucky asks having been watching the video I was feeding them. I turned in the direction and look around confused, but quickly found what he had alluded to, by looking down. 

"I can't open it without being spotted." I whispered and stepped towards the hatch and then glanced back at the guard, making sure he wasn't looking my way. I reached down for the handle. Just as I was about to grab it, the hatch door pushed open. I quickly retracted my arm and concealed a startled gasp, as men dressed in all black combat gear climb out, holding their weapons. They were talking quietly to one another in Russian, so I couldn't fully understand them. They stepped out, closing the hatch and it almost looked like they were getting ready for a fight. 

That's when I got a glimmer of something etched into the barrel of one of their guns, as it caught the light. My heart all but stopped as I looked at the all too familiar and dreaded symbol. They started to leave for the side of the stage, poking at a few of the half open shipment boxes and mumbling to one another.

"We got a situation," I hiss, trying to figure out the best strategy plan for attack. 

"What? Why?" Nat's voice was full of confusion and worry.  

"It's Hydra," I stated clearly as I speed walked away and looked out over the big room, still trying to come up with something. I spotted a fire alarm, which I quickly pace to and pull. A mild alarm ringed and the emergency lights automatically turned on. 

"We're coming," Bucky said firmly. 

I quickly strode to the side of the stage to see the guests leaving the room and being told to 'stay calm'. I spotted Clint in the middle of the crowd, but he got stopped by one of the guards by the door. The three Hydra agents pulled up their weapons as they stepped around the stage and aimed directly towards him. As he slowly put up his hands, I stuck both of mine in my purse at the same time, so the web shooters crawled on by themselves. Stark was right, it was easier that way. 

A second later I shoot several webs at the mens legs and pulled them out from under them, all the while pacing towards them. Clint was swift to kick away the weapons from the groaning men on the ground. One of them reached out for his machine gun, but I stuck his hand to floor right when he had nudged it.

That drew the attention of the big security guard. He turned around, aiming his weapon but his expression quickly changed to one of bewilderment, as Clint already was ready with bow and arrow. He shot him right in the chest with one of the arrows that painfully electrocuted you.